Telangana Junior Lecturer Notification 2020: Telangana State Government financial department has ordered to fill the 3,970 posts on contract-based outsourcing process in State Government Junior Colleges for the academic year 2020-21. Now TS Govt Junior Colleges will issue the concerned post wise notification to fill the required posts as per the district wise.
State financial department has ordered on the immediate basis for these jobs across the state, because all post should be filled for the current academic year, this is the main reason for the these jobs are scheduled to fill under the immediate basis.
Telangana Junior Lecturer Notification
|Name of the Authority||Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education|
|Post Name||Junior Lecturer and Other Posts|
|Number of Posts||3,978 Vacancies|
|Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree with 50% marks|
|Age Limit||18 to 44 years as on 01.07.2021|
|Last Date of Apply||Not Yet announced|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Certificate Verification|
TS Outsourcing Jobs
As of now, the Junior Lecturer posts are filling under the outsourcing recruitment method due to immediate requirement, So candidates can think twice before proceeding for the online application form after notification.
The TS junior lecturer notification is available from September 2020 (as expected for 2020-2021 academic year), the junior colleges will reopen after the above said month. Candidates should prepare for the exam without wasting time on the notification. TS junior lecturer notification will release soon. Once it available, then this page will be updated accordingly.
- Candidates must and should have an educational qualification Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject or it’s equivalent.
- Must and should have at least 50% pass marks. (for SC/ST/BC candidates should have minimum 45% marks)
- B.Ed / BA. B.Ed / B.Sc., B.Ed., is preferred.
- Local candidates preferred. If a shortage of local candidates with above qualifications then nonlocal candidates will be considered.
Candidates should age limit between the 18 to 44 years as on 01.07.2021. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the reservation wise.
- OBC/ BC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PWD: 3 Years
- Written Test
- Lecturer Demo test (not confirmed)
- Document Verification
No information on application fee, it will updated after announcement.
- Application form begin date: September 2020 (expected)
- Online Application form Last date: October 2020
- Application fee last date: NA
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Apply Online
- Eligible candidates can refer the official website tspsc.gov.in
- Read the instruction of notification after release, and follow it accordingly.
- Make the application fee (if any) and submit it accordingly.
- After submission of the application form, take the print out for future reference.
TS Junior lecturer exam date
Telangana TS junior lecturer exam date is not scheduled, exam date is available after official notification.
Expected in September 2020
Date will be available after notification.
Candidates can refer either tspsc.gov.in or tsbie.cgg.gov.in (both)
No need to wait for the TS junior lecturer notification, you can start exam preparation.
Yes, but remember, these posts need B.Ed (prefer) but not essential.
This page will be updated accordingly.