Property tax Telangana: Are you looking for Property tax filling in Telangana state, then you are in the right place for filing the property tax in Hyderabad as well as complete Telangana State, Where Property tax is important revenue for any state government, the house owner of the property is subjected to pay the property tax, this tax is used to maintain the public facilities in various like constructions, locality, cleanliness, and maintenance of parks, public facilities, drainage, and other important public properties. And these property tax funds are used to develop flyovers, foot overbridges, roads, lights, and other important asset of the public.
In Telangana State, Hyderabad is the capital and is the main important source to collect the property tax for both commercial and residential properties. Property owners have to pay the tax on time, the tax schedule is fixed by the state and central governments. Pay the property tax in Telangana on time and avoid the penalties.
Property Tax Telangana
Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation GHMC collects the Hyderabad and complete Telangana property tax in the state and it is responsible for the complete State development. GHMC is responsible for the development of Hyderabad and its surrounding areas.
How to Pay the property tax Telangana
- Those who are eligible for the Property tax, have to use the “Property Tax Identification Number” PTIN on the GHMC website and enter the 14 digit PTIN number and pay the online tax payment.
- Always check the GHMC circle and door number for finishing the property tax payment.
- Once all the details are displayed on the screen, make sure that, check the complete details for the online payment.
- After payment is done, then take the payment receipt for future reference.
How to pay offline Property Tax
- If you are unaware of Property tax online payment, then visit the GHMC office and pay the tax payment at the counter section
- OR, visit the near Meeseva center and submit the house number and address details including the PTIn number and submit the required tax payment.
- After payment at the Meeseva counter, collect the tax payment receipt.
Property Tax Payment Telangana
GHMC Property Tax for New Property
If you are already purchased a new property in Hyderabad or in Telangana state then you need to submit the property tax application along with the occupancy certificate, and sale deed to the relevant Deputy Commissioner. Once the application form is submitted then Deputy commissioner will verify and assessment the Hyderabad property tax and its valued by the Tax Inspector / Municipal Commissioner / Valuation Officer by inspection of the building or house.
If everything is fine then GHMC will generate the PTIN number and it property tax document will be handover to the buyer.
Online Request for the Property Assessment
Follow the below procedure for obtaining the Online application for the property tax document,
- Visit the official website and fill the Self-Assessment Form
- Use the working mobile number for the OTP verification.
- Once the OTP verification is done, then submit the property-related information and attach the building permission, sale deed document, and occupancy document certificate in PDF format.
- Once the uploaded then click on save and finally submit the form.
- Once the form is submitted the Tax inspector will schedule the SLOT and he/she will verify the property.
- After verification, the Buyer will get the PTIN number along with the property tax certificate.
Offline Request for the Property Assessment
Buyers have to submit the following document for the property tax certificate from the GHMC office, there are many documents which is important for the house or building inspection;
- Registration sale deed/gift deed/partition deed attested by a gazetted officer.
- Link documents attested by the gazetted officer.
- Building plan document.
- Occupancy Certificate.
Along with the above documents, fill out the property tax application form and submit it to the relevant deputy commissioner.
Property Tax on Renovated Building
If you are extending the building or modifying the house or building another floor, then the PTIN number will be the same but the tax amount will be increased, for such modifications, contact the GHMC commissioner’s office for permission and tax modification.
For Property tax calculations, there are two types of payment tax calculations, which are;
- Residential GHMC property tax
- Commercial Hyderabad Property Tax
For Residential Tax Calculation
Make sure that, collect the below details before proceeding with the Hyderabad Residential property tax calculation purpose.
Property_Tax = PlinthArea * MonthlyRent per sq.ft. * % of tax (GHMC) – 10% depreciation + 8% libraries.
For Commercial Tax Calculation
Make sure that, collect the below details before proceeding with the Hyderabad Commercial property tax calculation purpose.
ARV = MRV per sq.ft. of plinth area as notified by GHMC * plinth area (in sq.ft.)
ARV = Annual Rental Value
MRV = Monthly Rental Value
GHMC Property Tax Search
Tax payers can search for the GHMC property tax on the GHMC official website and get the house tax dues and pay the online instantly.
- All GHMC Taxpayers have to visit the GHMC TAX Payment Online
- Enter the PTIN Number and click on “Know Property Dues”.
- Once the House / Commercial building details are available.
- Click on the online payment dues and clear the complete tax payment.
- Once the online payment is completed, then collect the payment receipt pdf.
House Number Search in Telangana
Visit the CDMA Telangana tax portal and click on the “Services” tax, in that click on the Property tax, it redirects to the new window. Now use the appropriate option for the House number search in Telangana. Once the details are found then check the PTIN number and pay the Property tax Telangana and collect the receipt of payment.