JNTUH OD Apply Online: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) has issues the Original Degree (OD) after successful completion of Degree / Graduation / Post Graduation upon affiliated colleges and universities. JNTUH affiliated colleges and universities are located across the Telangana State TS. JNTUH will issue OD only for the affiliated educational institutions.
As recently, JNTUH conducting Jntuh 10th convocation notification, which is likely releases in May 2021 month for Online (Virtual) or Offline Jntuh OD convocation 2021 purpose.
Jntuh Convocation Notification 2021
The details for the JNTUH Convocation notification 2021 details will be updated on this page for the candidates OD registration purpose, Further details and notification 2021 details are available on this page for the JNTUH convocation 2021 notification. And, the convocation Jntuh convocation date 2021 will announced as soon as possible, but this time little late for the JNTUH convocation due to the COVID19 second wave circumstances in the Telangana State.
Jntuh 2021 convocation date
Those who are applied for the JNTUH 2021 convocation, can check the convocation date with help of hall ticket number,. these details are available in below official link below.
All these details available for jntuh 10th convocation notification 2021, Convocation is conducted in Hyderabad City only but this time little bit doubt for the offline convocation but any how further details will be updated as soon for the JNTUH Students.
Students, who are from the JNTUH affiliated educational institutions, can apply for the JNTUH OD online or offline mode (any). JNTUH has open two methods for the OD application. Which are;
- Online Application form
- Offline Application form
JNTUH OD Apply Online 2021
For the online application form; candidates have to use the JNTUH OD online apply method along with online payment and submit the application as per the online instructions.
For the Offline application form; candidates have to visit the JNTUH Kukatpally office, in the counter section collect the application form and fill that form and submit the form in the counter along with payment and then collect the acknowledgment form.
Important Note: Examdays Team suggests the online application apart from the offline, Online will allow submitting the JNTUH OD application form, which is very easy and simple.
In this article, We will explain the two methods for the JNTUH OD apply online and offline.
JNTUH OD Apply Online
Before submitting the JNTUH OD application form online, make sure that candidates should finish/completed the appropriate course without any backlogs.
- JNTUH OD will not issue if candidates have backlogs
- Only open window passout candidates should apply on time. (for example: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021…soon)
- The last 5 years passout and pre-passout candidates are not eligible for online apply.
- Duplicate JNTUH OD not available online method.
- Candidates should have at least passout in all subjects in the course.
Eligible candidates can apply online, visit the official JNTUH OD apply online link (Use this link)
Original degree Jntuh
For original degree Jntuh link and online apply details are listed below for the JNTUH OD registration 2021 purpose, follow the screen instruction properly and get the OD certificate within 15 days.
- Once the new window opens, click on the “New User Registration” link.
- In the next window, Enter the “Course Hall Ticket Number” and followed by the “Captcha” code (displayed on the screen), and then click on the continue.
- Next, you will see “Student Profile” details
- Hall Ticket Number
- Student Name
- Father Name
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YY)
- College Name
- College Code
- Email ID
- Next “Address for dispatch of original degree” – Click India or International (any).
- Next; candidates have to fill in the following details;
- Mobile Number
- House / Flat / Plat No.
- City / Town Name
- Select Country
- Select State
- Select District
- Now, enter the Permanent Address (if both Present and Permanent same then click on Same option).
- Once the above details are submitted, take the printout for reference.
- In the next window “Upload Provisional Certificate (Scanned Image)”, After upload click on the “Submit” button. (Scanned copy size: 200-300 KB only and format “JPG/JPEG” only).
- Now select the “Inconvocation OD” option.
- Now, verify the PC number and other details, which are printed on the screen.
- In the next window, Enter the following details;
- PC Certificate Number
- CMM Certificate Number
- Pass Division
- Convocation OD fee details are shown on the screen (Rs.600/- plus Service Charges).
- Now, Click on the “I Accept Terms & Conditions of Service”.
- Now, make the online payment by using Credit/Debit/UPI/Internet banking (anyone).
- Once the payment is completed then take the final application form printout and note down the reference number.
Once the above Online application procedure is completed, then wait for 24 hours to track the application status. JNTUH Kukatpally team will send dispatch the original degree within 2-4 weeks after the online application date.
JNTUH OD Apply Offline
Those who wants to apply offline, candidates have to follow the below procedure;
- Visit the JNTU Hyderabad Kukatpally office counters.
- Collect the “OD Application form” from the counter.
- Fill the JNTUH OD application form by Pen and attach the PC, College ID card, and CMM xerox copies.
- Then submit the form to the counter along with the application fee and collect the acknowledgment form for future reference.
- Now track the application form after 24 hours onwards.
- JNTUH will dispatch the Original Degree within 2- 4 weeks.
JNTUH OD Apply Tatkal
While applying JNTUH OD online method, Select the Tatkal method instead of normal method and follow the exact method as online procedure in above. In JNTUH OD apply tatkal method, OD will be deliver within 3 days.
Jntuh OD Apply 2021 Last Date
JNTUH OD online application’s last date is scheduled to May 2021, Those who are eligible for the JNTUH Original degree OD, submit the online application form before the last date.
JNTUH will dispatch the OD within 2-4 weeks.
Your college examination branch will give notification in the college for the JNTUH OD online / offline application.
Yes, you can apply offline at JNTUH Kukatpally office counters.
JNTUH Convocation notification date is available soon.
JNTUH Convocation details will be shared soon.
Rightnow, there is not specific date for the online application, JNTUH students can submit the online application as soon as possible before link expire.
Yes, JNTUH is providing the information about Pre convocation.