JNTU OD Status 2022: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) announced the notification to get the Degree / Graduation / Post Graduation and other important courses under JNTUH can obtain the Original Degree. Those who completed the course in the academic year are eligible to apply for the JNTU OD 2022.
The expected JNTUH OD Convocation Ceremony will be held in the month of May 2023 (The actual date will be intimated later). For Jntuh convocation 2022 is scheduled for the students looking for the OD convocation for the OD certificate. JNTUH OD apply link is available for registration and status of the OD.
JNTUH OD Apply
Students who have completed the Graduation and Post Graduation course from JNTU Hyderabad are eligible for the OD application; use the below official link and apply online accordingly. If you’re facing any issues online, visit the JNTUH Kukatpally campus and apply the manual by submitting the supporting documents.
How to submit the offline application form at the JNTUH campus, the details are listed below for reference purposes only.
- Latest JNTUH Update: Usually, Online payment is more than offline payment; before making the online OD payment, check with college management and apply online accordingly.
- JNTUH OD application fee varies as per the pass-out year.
- Make sure that you apply for OD as soon as possible once the Graduation/Degree Course is complete else the application fee is charged.
- Always check the OD fee in the college exam branch before making a fee online.
- Once the application is submitted, the Student will get the IndianPostal Tracking link to SMS after one week after the application date.
- JNTUH OD Application State is released for the candidates who applied in both offline and online modes.
- Jntuh od apply is available online for the course completion candidates who are eligible for the 2022 JNTU OD apply purpose. Use the below official link and apply accordingly.
- JNTUH OD Status is available for the previous pending ODs; those who have not received any OD, then check the detailed information on the status.
- If any Medical/B.Pharmacy OR other than Degree/B. Tech, contact the JNTUH OD team at 9491283135 / 9491293135 from 10: 30 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Only online applications are acceptable; those who are successfully registered then will get registered OD by Post.
JNTUH OD Application Status
|University Name||JNTU Hyderabad (Kukatpally)|
|JNTUH OD Degree Name||Degree / Graduation / Post Graduation|
|JNTUH OD Application Fee||Rs.600/-+ GST (Lafe fee for latecomers registration)|
|Eligible Student Pass Out Year||2018-19, 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23|
|Year of JNTUH OD||2022-23|
- Online Application Fee: Rs.600/- (Varies as per course passout year).
- Last date of OD online application: OPEN STATUS
- Eligible Student Passout Batch: 2018-19 / 2019-20 / 2020-21 /2021-22 / 2022-23.
JNTUH OD Application Status
- Those who are eligible for JNTUH Original Degree certification can Here
- Click on the “New User Registration“, and enter the Student Hall Ticket Number and followed by Security Code (Displayed on screen).
- In the next window, fill the required necessary information and make the online application payment of Rs.600/-
- Ensure that, Students can give valid Mobile Numbers and Email IDs for the SMS and Mail Alerts from JNTU Hyderabad University.
- After submission of the online application, the student can take the printout copy for future reference. (if a student forgot the application number or login name or password, it will useful for OD status tracking purpose)
Important Note from JNTUH: All the Dual degree awardees are informed to note that, for applying ODs of their JNTUH UG & PG degree, they should upload the Provisional Certificate (PC) of PG & should enter PG PC details to pay the fees of both degrees. Both the ODs will be sent to the address which was mentioned at the time of your OD registration.
JNTUH OD Application Status
Those who have applied to JNTUH Original Degree OD as per the above notification can track the Students OD application Here, log in with created student credentials, and once logged in, check whether the status is pending or approved.
Once the OD is approved, then check the student’s address for delivery of the original degree via post.
Candidates also check the Courier status at www.indiapost.gov.in once JNTUH dispatches the OD, You will get the tracking code in SMS/Mail from the JNTUH after OD is dispatched.
The degree certificates of all Bachelor Courses, Master Courses, M.S. & M.Phil courses will be sent only by registered post to the individual at the address in their online application. Only Gold medal receipts and Ph.D. degree awardee can receive their certificates in person at the convocation.
The provisional list of Gold medal recipients for the academic year 2022-23 will be placed on the JNTUH website.
Jntuh od status contact number
Those who have queries and questions related to JNTUH OD: 9491283135 / 9491293135 from 10:30 AM to 05:00 PM on all working days.
If candidates have any further questions and doubts, comment in the below comment box for further clarification.
Jntuh od tracking
If you’re applying online or offline, doesn’t matter for the JNTUH OD tracking information purpose, use the application number for the online JNTUH OD tracking and check the details from time to time for the OD info.
JNTUH OD Application Tracking
Before checking the JNTUH OD status, candidates should have the tracking number, which JNTUH sends after the OD courier is dispatched.
- Visit the Indian Post Official Website – Tracking Link.
- Enter the “Consignment Number” and Evaluate the Expression (displayed on the screen).
- Click on the “Search” button.
- Now, the JNTUH OD Status is displayed on the screen.
Based on the JNTUH OD status, JNTUH OD will be delivered to the candidate’s addresses,
JNTUH OD Dispatch Status
Onc the Original Degree (OD) courier dispatched by the JNTUH OD team, candidates will get the registered email or SMS along with the tracking code / Consignment Number. Use that Consignment code and check the JNTUH OD Dsipacth status.
JNTUH OD Verification Status
JNTUH OD verification status is available after the online application is submitted; once the candidates submit an online or offline application form, candidates can also check the JNTUH online with the help of the acknowledgment number.
JNTUH OD Status Check
Candidates can find two ways of OD status verification,;
- Indian Post Tracking Checking/Verification
- JNTUH OD official website status verification.
Use any one of services for the JNTUH OD Status verification.
Jntuh OD Apply 2022 Last Date
for JNTUH OD online application last date is not available, The last date is available for the pass outs wise. Jntuh od applies 2022 the last date is available as per the course batch-wise, check your 2018-19, 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22 and then apply online.
After the online application process, and online payment, JNTUH students will get the original degree certificate via Courier or postal delivery.
But if students are looking for jntuh convocation 2022, check the convocation date and venue. The College department and University will award the convocation. For jntuh od apply 2022 last date is available on the JNTU OD official website. JNTUH epayments jntuh will be made for jntuh online convocation and get the JNTUH Certificate on the same day of jntuh convocation certificate.
Visit the above given official link and make the payment first with help of the Roll number and then fill out the application form and submit it accordingly.
Use the application ID or Hall ticket number and get the status of the OD degree.
20 -30 days
Follow the above screen instructions in the JNTU payments OD application and submit the application along with online payment.
While registering online, selects the TATKAL mode, and submit the application form accordingly.
For any degree, either it is a B.Tech or M.Tech follow the same instructions and submit the application online.
JNTUH OD may take 20 -30 days for postal delivery.
Follow the status official link and get the current status of the JNTUH OD.
No, JNTUH will not allow OD to students directly, you will get it only via registered / speed post by JNTUH.
JNTUH will send you an Email/SMS once the courier dispatches the OD.
JNTUH will take 2 to 4 weeks for the OD courier.
The last date is available as per the course batch-wise.
Check the Jntuh 10th convocation notification 2022.