JNTUA OD Application Form 2021: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur examination branch and admission department have scheduled to releases the Original Degree (O.D.) for 11th Convocation for the 2019 and recent pass out students. Those who do not register till yet, they can register for the JNTUA OD degree online before the last date.
Students can register for the JNTUA first degree OD for the first time have to make the online payment. Upload the recent passport size photo and Aadhar Card number. The student photo will be printed on the JNTUA OD degree certificate.
JNTUA students can go through the JNTUA OD application form and it status until the OD received. The complete tracking details are available on the Indian Post after OD dispatch from the JNTUA OD team.
JNTUA OD application fee is varies as per the course year (passout), If recent pass out student can pay standard fee and late or old students can pay late fee and subjected application fee as per the JNTUA OD norms and regulations.
JNTUA OD Apply Online 2021
|Name of the Authority||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur|
|Certificate Name||Original Degree Certificate|
|Mode of Apply||Online and Offline|
|Documents required Upload||Passport Size Photo|
|Application Fee||Varied as per the course year wise.|
|Last Date of Apply||Pre and Post Convocation|
|Address||The Controller of Examinations Administrative Block JNTU Anantapur Ananthapuramu – 515 002 (A.P)|
jntua od apply online 2021 last date
JNTUA OD Document Required
- Students should fill the JNTUA OD online application form (all required details).
- Make the JNTUA OD application fee by using a Debit/Credit Card.
- Upload the recent Passport Size Photo.
- Upload Students Identification Card (Govt ID) like Aadhar Card details.
- Students can submit the Provisional Certificate (P.C.) with 200 KB
- Students should provide the proper address for the OD courier.
- The student should provide the course completion month and year in the application form.
- After submission of JNTUA OD payment, keep it as safe for the payment status purpose.
- For the failed payment transaction, candidates should wait two days for the payment status information
JNTUA OD Application Status
What is the Transaction Fee of OD Payment.?
Students should aware of the Banking and Online handling charges for the JNTUA along with specified payment, the list of commands rates are listed below.
- Visa & Master – Credit Cards – 1.30 % of the Transaction value
- Visa & Master and Rupay–Debit Cards Up to 2000/- – 0.75 % of the Transaction value
- Visa & Master and Rupay–Debit Cards above 2000/- 1.00% of the Transaction Value
- Internet Banking – Rs. 15/- per Transaction
What are the Documents Should Upload.?
Candidates should upload Student Passport Photo only. No need of PC and other Govt Id card scanned photos.
JNTUA Duplicate od application form
Candidates can apply for the Duplicate ODin loss of the original degree from the JNTUA. JNTUA will verify the status of the original degree issue date and re-approve the JNTUA OD in duplicate mode.
JNTUA B.Tech OD Application Form
Candidates can apply for the Graduate UG degree (B.Tech) in the technical course section in JNTUA official website. Select the appropriate link and submit the OD online application form.
JNTUA M.Tech OD Application Form.
Candidates can apply for the Post Graduate PG degree (M.Tech) in the technical course section on JNTUA official website. Select the appropriate link and submit the OD online application form.
JNTUA OD Offline Procedure
Candidates can use the offline procedure to fill the application form for an OD degree as per the below instructions.
- SBI Power Jyothi a/c Challan (University Copy) or Andhra Bank challan (University Copy) or Demand Draft.
- In the case of Demand Draft, DD in favor of The Registrar, JNTUA, Ananthapuramu payable at Anantapur. (HT Number shall be written on the backside of Demand draft).
- Take Xerox copies of PC (if you have), Aadhar Card, and Student Mother Aadhar Card, and 1 Passport Size Photo.
Fees inclusive of Postage:
b) Pre-Convocation: Rs. 3000/-
c) Post Convocation: Rs. 2000/- + Late fee of Rs. 500/- per each year
The Controller of Examinations
Ananthapuramu – 515 002 (A.P)
If candidates have any further questions and doubts, Use the below comment section for clarifications purpose.
Dr. A. Sureshbabu, ACE-1
email: [email protected]
cell: 9000551424 (in-office hours)
JNTUA OD Fee Details
JNTUA original Degree (OD) fee is as follows;
- Pre- Convocation: Rs.3,000/-
- Post Convocation: Rs.2,000/- + Late Fee of Rs.500/- per each year.
- In Convocation: Rs.2,000/-
Documents Need to Submit at the time of OD application;
- Provisional Certificate (PC)
- Student Aadhar Card
- Student Mother Aadhar Card
- Student Passport Sie Photocopy (jpg or jpeg)
After online application form submission, JNTUA will take maximum 7 days.
Once the online OD submitted then, candidates have to wait the 24 hours and then relogin the JNTUA OD portal and download the required ACK form.
No, JNTUA will not allow to avail the one day service.
Yes, You can. The JNTUA office hours working from 10 AM to 9 PM.
Almost 2-3 days (offline) and for online (7-10) days.
Visit the office for TATKAL procedure to get OD.