APSRTC Mechanical Supervisor Recruitment 2023: Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation APSRTC recruitment board has scheduled to release the Mechanical Supervisor posts to fill the 346 vacancies for FY 2023-24. Eligible candidates can submit the online application form on or before the last date. The online application form is available on the official link only.
For APSRTC Mechanical Supervisor Recruitment 2023, candidates can check the latest notification details, educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation, application fee, exam fee, selection criteria, application date, exam date, exam pattern, vacancies, selection procedure, online application form, answer key, results, and other important details.
APSRTC Junior Assistant Latest News
September 2023 Update: Candidates can check the official notification on the APSRTC official link and AP State public Service Commission website. There are more job notifications is released along with the RTC mechanical Supervisor job notification.
AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has recently announced the APSRTC job notification, which will be released soon.
Candidates can check the various job notification for various posts and then apply for the jobs once it is available online.
To be filled Posts
- Drivers Posts
- Conductor Posts
- Junior Assistant Posts
- Mechanical Supervisor Posts
- Medical Officers Posts
- APSRTC mechanical supervisor jobs
- APSRTC mechanical jobs
- APSRTC mechanical engineering jobs
- APSRTC diploma mechanical jobs
- APSRTC diesel mechanic jobs
- APSRTC mechanic salary
APSRTC Mechanical Supervisor Recruitment 2023
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ APSRTC శాఖ నుంచి Mechanical Supervisor సంబంధించిన ఉద్యోగ ప్రకటన మనకి తొందరలోనే వెలువడే అవకాశం ఉన్నది దీనిని దృష్టిలో పెట్టుకొని అర్హులైన అభ్యర్థులు ఇప్పటినుంచే యొక్క ఉద్యోగం కోస ఇప్పటి నుంచే ప్రిపరేషన్ మొదలు పెట్టాల్సిందిగా examdays తరఫున విన్నవించుకోవడం, సరైన ఉద్యోగం కోసం ముందు నుంచి సరైన ప్రణాళికతో ముందుకు వెళ్లాలని ఆశిస్తూ ఇదే నెల అంటే జనవరి లో 2013 Mechanical Supervisor అర్హులైన అభ్యర్థులు మీరు ఇప్పటి నుంచి ఎగ్జామ్ ప్రిపరేషన్ మొదలు పెట్టాలి
Notification Number: Available Soon
Job Type: Permanent Government Jobs
Weekly leave per the availability day (Mon to Sun- rotational allowed).
For Medical Officer Posts – Regular Jobs and rotational shifts are allowed.
|Name of the Authority||APSRTC Recruitment Job Board|
|Post Name||Mechanical Supervisor Posts|
|Number of Posts||346 Vacancies|
|Qualification||Diploma / Degree / Graduation|
|Age Limit||18 to 44 years|
|Application Link Date||Available Soon|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Driving Test, and Document Verification|
Job Eligibility Details
ఏపీఎస్ఆర్టీసీ లో ఉద్యోగం అంటే దాదాపుగా గవర్నమెంట్ ఉద్యోగం, మంచి ఉద్యోగం మంచి జీతాలు అదేవిధంగా మనకి కావాల్సినట్టుగా Leaves దొరికే అవకాశం ఉంటుంది, అందరికీ ఒక మంచి అవకాశం అని చెప్పుకోవచ్చు
Candidates should have educational qualifications as per the below qualification wise;
- Mechanical Supervisor: Candidates should have a degree / Diploma / Graduation in related discipline.
Candidates should have an age limit between 18 to 44 years as of 01.07.2023. Age relaxation is applicable as per the reservation wise;
- OBC / BC candidates – 3 years of relaxation
- SC / ST candidates – 5 years of relaxation
- PWD candidates – 10 years of relaxation
- Ex-serviceman candidates – 5 years of relaxation
- AP Government Employees – Upto 5 years of relaxation
Online Exam Application Fee
The application fee is paid only on the Official AP Government website online mode only; No offline application form is available.
- For OC / OBC / BC / EWS candidates – Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST / PWD / EX-SM candidates – Rs.150/-
- The application fee will be paid online only; No offline mode is applicable.
- Use the Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking
APSRTC Pay Scale
Selected candidates are eligible for the monthly salary as per the post wise;
- APSRTC Mechanical Supervisor Salary – Rs.26,950/- to Rs.46,700/-
Further details for the jobs and their salary will be updated per the official notification; candidates can check the further info on this page for candidate reference purposes.
- TA – Travel Allowances
- DA – Dear Allowances
- Health Insurance for Family
- Life Insurance (accidental death cases, lumpsum will be handover to family / Spouse).
- Yearly bonus from State Government.
- And other allowances are allowed.
Furthermore, APSRTC allowances are applicable as per the job wise; refer to the Salary slip for additional information.
APSRTC Exam Pattern
|Section Name||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Reasoning (Verbal and Non Verbal)||50||50|
- Exam Duration – 3 hours (180 minutes)
- Exam Question Paper Medium – English and Telugu
- No Negative Mark on the exam
- Exam Mode – Offline or Online (Not Yet Decided)
APSRTC important notification dates are available once the official notification is released. Further details are updated on this page for the candidate’s reference purpose;
- APSRTC Online Application Date: Available Soon
- APSRTC Last date for online application: Available Soon
- APSRTC Admit Card / Hall ticket date: 10 days before the exam date
- APSRTC Exam Date: NA
- APSRTC Results Date: 15 – 30 days after the exam date.
APSRTC Jobs Apply Online
Eligible candidates must visit the online application link, select the job notification, make the online application exam fee, and then submit the online application form.
- Candidates can visit the official link “apsrtc.ap.gov.in“.
- Now Navigate to the “Recruitment” Page on the left side of the menu option.
- Once the recruitment page is open, check with the latest notification on the official link.
- Check the Driver, Conductor, Medical Officer, and other related jobs are available on this page.
- Now check the official APSRTC job notification, read the official notification pdf, and then download it.
- If you are eligible, submit the online application as per the eligibility and make the application fee as per the reservation.
Once the application form is submitted, take the printout of the application form for future reference purposes.
Once the official Notification for APSRTC job notification, once it is available, we will share the complete Junior Assistant and other related job notifications.
If candidates have any question/doubts, use the below comment section for quick solutions from #Examdays.
By March 2023.
English Language, Aptitude, ans Reasoning subjects are added to the examination.
Candidates prefer Aptitude, Reasoning, and English subjects and prefer the RS Agarwal books for exam preparation.