APSBCL Application Form
APSBCL Application Form 2019: Andhra Pradesh State Beverages Corporation Limited APSBCL has released a recruitment notification on 17th August 2019 to fill the salesman and sales supervisor posts to fill the 12,363 vacancies. The vacancies to be filled in the Beverages field. Those who are interested, can the online application form on or before the last date of application form 25th August 2019.
Follow the below instructions to fill the online application form on or before the last date.
|APSBCL Notification 2019||APSBCL Application Form 2019|
|APSBCL District Wise Vacancies||APSBCL Application Form Edit Option|
|APSBCL Merit List Results 2019|
APSBCL Application Form
|Name of the Authority||Andhra Pradesh State Beverages Corporation Limited APSBCL|
|Name of the Posts||salesman and sales supervisor|
|Number of Posts||12,363 Vacancies|
|Qualification||Intermediate & Degree|
|Age Limit||21 to 40 Years|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25.08.2019.|
|Selection Procedure||As per Merit Wise|
APSBCL Application Form Procedure
- Step#1: Eligible candidates can visit the APSBCL official website apsbcl.aponline.gov.in and click on the Apply Online for the Post of Salesman and Sales Supervisor Posts (This is the candidates choice as per the qualification wise).
- For Salesman: Candidate must have Intermediate
- For Sales Supervisor: Candidates must have Degree Qualification.
- Step#2: Read the complete instructions, printed on the application form window, before proceeding the application form.
- Click on the Terms & Conditions Tick box.
- Click on the Continue button for the application continue.
- Step#3: Select the post (Which one candidate preference – Salesman OR Shop Supervisor) and select the qualification as per the post (drop-down button available/ Select the qualification).
- Step#4: Enter the Qualification details, Candidates Details, Aadhar Card Number, ID Proof, Address Proof, Select Category (OC / BC-A / BC-B / BC-C / BC-D / BC-E / SC / ST)
- Enter the Community Certificate Number (Other than OC Category).
- Enter the native information (House address).
- Upload the photo and signature separately.
- Select the Payment mode (Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) (Application fee Rs.50/-).
- Click on the Terms and Conditions (Confirmation required), and then submit the button and proceed for online payment.
- Once the payment completed, take the print out of the application form.
- After submission of the application form – Take the print out here
Further questions and doubts, use the below comment box for further clarifications.