APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Analysis
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Analysis 2019: The Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission (APPSC) released Group 3 Notification to fill the Grade 4 and Panchayat Secretary Vacancy posts in Andhra Pradesh (AP). Total 1000 Panchayat Secretary Vacancy posts are announced and remaining 51 Vacancy posts taken from backlog posts from AP state. Appeared candidates have to check the AP Panchayat Cutoff Marks for both previous years and expected marks.
- APPSC Grade IV Exam: Panchayat Secretary.
- APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Examination.
- AP Panchayat Secretary cutoff marks are added below as per the post wise, those who are applied for the AP panchayat post, can check the selection cutoff marks.
- These AP Panchayat cutoff marks give an idea of selection cutoff marks.
- Panchayat cutoff marks are updated for the next screening test and main test analysis purpose.
Before applying online, candidates have to check the complete APPSC Group 3 Syllabus, APPSC Group 3 Selection Procedure, APPSC Group 3 Important Dates, APPSC Group 3 Exam Schedule, APPSC Group 3 Age, APPSC Group Application Fee, and Group 3 Exam Centers Information.
AP panchayat secretary exam date 2019 ap
|AP Panchayat Secretary Answer Key|
|Name of the Commission||Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission APPSC|
|Name of the Posts||Panchayat Secretary, Grade 4 (Group 3)|
|Name of the Category||APPSC Group 3 Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||1051|
|APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Exam Date||21.04.2019 (10.00 AM to 12.30 PM)|
|Number of Candidates Appeared||4,95,526|
|Prelims Examination Date||21.4.2019|
|APPSC Panchayat Mains Exam Date||02.08.2019|
|APPSC Panchayat Answer Key||Available Now|
|AP Panchayat Question Paper||Download Now|
|AP Panchayat Cutoff Marks||Verify with Secured Marks|
|APPSC Panchayat Expected Cutoff Marks||Check Now|
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Review
|Subject Name||Number of Questions||Number of Marks||Time Duration|
|Part A: General Studies & Mental Ability||75||75||75 Minutes|
|Part B: Rural Development & Problems in Rural Areas with Special reference to Andhra Pradesh||75||75||75 Minutes|
|Total||150||150||150 Minutes (2.5 Hours)|
- Examination Name: APPSC Panchayat Secretary Screening Test
- APPSC Panchayat Exam Type: Objective Questions (MCQ’s)
- Each Question Carry: 1 Mark for Correct Answer
- Each Wrong Answer Carry: 1/3rd (0.33) negative mark
- Question Paper available in Telugu, English Language medium
- Examination Mode: Offline OMR Sheet (Pen & Paper Exam)
- APPSC Panchayat Mains Exam Date: 02.08.2019 (Friday)
- Competition per 1 Post: 472 candidates for 1 post for the screening test.
PART A: General Studies & Mental Ability
- father of artificial intelligence John McCarthy
- ASEAN Countries (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) are Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- runs and ruins author Sunil Gavaskar
- reserve bank staff college Chennai
- world population day 11 July
- usb full form Universal Serial Bus
- remote sensing includes gathering of
- pravasi bharatiya divas 2019 9 January
- Ict stands for Information and communication technology
- dunkel draft is concerned with WTO
- rashtriya mahila kosh formed in 1993
- Portugal is the country who introduced the worlds first single use plastic free passenger flight.
- Government of India Act 1935… divides legislative power between centre and provinces.
- Golden triangle….. Jaipur Delhi agra.
- Vanbandhu Kalyan yojana..a program started in 2014…under. ministry of tribal affairs for protect and welfare of tribes 175 assembly constituencies in
- AP Remote sensing……earth will be scanned by it’s movements to get information So movements
- Article 17… abolition of untouchability 17. Abolition of Untouchability Untouchability is abolished and its practice in any form is forbidden The enforcement of any disability arising out of Untouchability shall be an offence punishable in accordance with law Rashtriya mahila kosh was formed in year 1993 under Societies regulation act 1860..
- MAHILA E HAAT is set up under RMK mahila e haat lo women entrepreneurs vuntaaru anukunata
- Which is not water born disease Dengue
- state animal of andhra pradesh Blackbuck
|Name of the Concept||Number of Questions in Exam|
|Current Affairs||5-7 Qs|
|Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.||2-3 Qs|
|Social-economic and political history||1-2 Qs|
|Sustainable Development||3-2 Qs|
|Physical geography||1 Qs|
|Indian polity and governance||1- 2 Qs|
|General Science||2- Qs|
|Disaster management||2- 3 Qs|
|Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh||2- 4 Qs|
|Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.||20 – 30 Qs|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation.||5 – 10 Qs|
PART B: Rural Development & Problems in Rural Areas with Special reference to Andhra Pradesh
|Name of the Concept||Number of Questions in Exam|
|Panchayat Raj systemin AP||3 – 5 Qs|
|Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India||4 – 5 Qs|
|Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary.||2-3 Qs|
|Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh||3 -5 Qs|
|Rural Sociology||2- 3 Qs|
|Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh||3- 4Qs|
|Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups.||3-5 Qs|
|Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development||4- 5 Qs|
|Community-Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare Schemes.||5- 7 Qs|
|Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department of A.P.||5- 10 Qs|
|Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies.||5 – 8 Qs|
|Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes.||10 – 20 Qs|
For further questions and doubts, candidates can comment below with highest questions in the sectional wise,