AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Registration
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019: Andhra Pradesh State Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan reddy announced YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme on 15th October 2019 for Agricultural formers and effective from 15.10.2019 onwards, The complete eligibility, registration process, and other important details have listed in this post.
The AP Welfare Agriculture Department, Govt.of Andhra Pradesh, the official website for the Scheme is ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in. Eligible applicants should apply online and get approval from the Agricultural department.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
|Name of the Authority||Andhra Pradesh State Welfare Department|
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Scheme Payment per Annum||12500 (Increased to 13,500)|
|Eligibility||Various as per the different Farmer|
|Registration Starts Date||15.10.2019|
|Last date of the registration||Not Available yet|
|Selection Procedure||Based on the Farmer Eligibility|
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Eligibility
- Farmer should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Farmer should have the minimum 1 acre for agriculture, horticulture or sericulture.
- 1/2 acre for the tenant farmer grows vegetables, flower & fodder crops.
- 0.1-acre area for better vines.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Documents
Applicants should have below important documents for the verification time, required original and 2 set
- Recent Passport photocopies
- Applicant Aadhar Card
- Resident Certificate/Any related one
- Domicile proof document
- Income Certificate from AP govt.
- Agriculture Land Proof document by Welfare dept.
- Any Bank Account record
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Application Form
- Eligible candidates have to fill the online application form before last date end,
- Make sure that, all the entered details as per the submitted documents.
- Applicants document should go for review/verification process.
- After review, applicants get AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme status report to SMS for the confirmation.
If applicants have any questions and doubts regarding Rythu scheme, use the below comment section for clarifications.