AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2021: Andhra Pradesh State Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan reddy announced YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme on May 13th, 2021 for Agricultural formers and effective from 13.05.2021 onwards, The complete eligibility, registration process, and other important details have listed in this post.
The AP Welfare Agriculture Department, Govt.of Andhra Pradesh, the official website for the Scheme is ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in. Eligible applicants should apply online and get approval from the Agricultural department.
12.04.2021 Update: For AP YSR Rythu bharosa Scheme will begin from 13th May 2021 for FY 2021-22.
- Eligible candidates, who are still NOT applied, have to submit the online application form on or before 30.04.2021 (Last date extended).
- The first Phase of the selected list will be released on 10th May 2021.
- FY 2021-22, The complete budget is Rs.7,200 crore fund released.
- Last year 51.59 lakhs of farmers are benefited.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
|Name of the Authority||Andhra Pradesh State Welfare Department|
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Scheme Payment per Annum||12500 (Increased to 13,500)|
|Eligibility||Various as per the different Farmer|
|Registration Starts Date||13.05.2021|
|Last date of the registration||Not Available yet|
|Selection Procedure||Based on the Farmer Eligibility|
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Eligibility
- Farmer should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Farmer should have the minimum 1 acre for agriculture, horticulture or sericulture.
- 1/2 acre for the tenant farmer grows vegetables, flower & fodder crops.
- 0.1-acre area for better vines.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Documents
Applicants should have below important documents for the verification time, required original and 2 set
- Recent Passport photocopies
- Applicant Aadhar Card
- Resident Certificate/Any related one
- Domicile proof document
- Income Certificate from AP govt.
- Agriculture Land Proof document by Welfare dept.
- Any Bank Account record
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Application Form
- Eligible candidates have to fill the online application form before last date end,
- Make sure that, all the entered details as per the submitted documents.
- Applicants document should go for review/verification process.
- After review, applicants get AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme status report to SMS for the confirmation.
If applicants have any questions and doubts regarding the Rythu scheme, use the below comment section for clarifications.
It is farmer scheme for Andhra Pradesh, who are looking for the funds for farming, Govt of AP will support with certain amount.
Use the registration number and generated Pasword/Mobile number and once the login successful then check the status of the payment process.
Use the Aadhar Card, Farm Land details and Village address details at the time of registration time.
Visit the AP Online and Submit the required documents, once the submission is done then take the acknowledgement form for the reference for status tracking purpose.
Login and check the payment status, makesure that, bank details should be correct.
Enquery in the near Sachivalayam office for more details about kendram.
Farmers who have land as per the scheme eligiblities.
Scheme is belongs to the AP state and it launched by C YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Yes, Rythu Bharosa Scheme is available in AP (Andhra Pradesh) List.