AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2023: Andhra Pradesh State Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan reddy announced YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme for Agricultural formers, The complete eligibility, registration process, and other important details have listed in this post.
The AP Welfare Agriculture Department, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh, the official website for the Scheme is ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in. Eligible applicants should apply online and get approval from the Agricultural department. Eligible candidates, who are still NOT applied, have to submit the online application form.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
|Name of the Authority||Andhra Pradesh State Welfare Department|
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Scheme Payment per Annum||12500 (Increased to 13,500)|
|Eligibility||Various as per the different Farmer|
|Registration Starts Date||13.05.2021|
|Last date of the registration||Not Available yet|
|Selection Procedure||Based on the Farmer’s Eligibility|
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Eligibility
- The farmer should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Farmers should have a minimum of 1 acre for agriculture, horticulture, or sericulture.
- 1/2 acre for the tenant farmer grows vegetables, flowers & fodder crops.
- 0.1-acre area for better vines.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Documents
Applicants should have below important documents for the verification time, the required original and 2 set
- Recent Passport photocopies
- Applicant Aadhar Card
- Resident Certificate/Any related one
- Domicile proof document
- Income Certificate from AP govt.
- Agriculture Land Proof document by Welfare dept.
- Any Bank Account record
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Application Form
- Eligible candidates have to fill out the online application form before the last date end,
- Make sure that, all the entered details are as per the submitted documents.
- Applicants’ documents should go for review/verification process.
- After review, applicants get the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme status report via SMS for confirmation.
If applicants have any questions or doubts regarding the Rythu scheme, use the below comment section for clarifications.
It is a farmer scheme for Andhra Pradesh, who are looking for funds for farming, Govt of AP will support it with a certain amount.
Use the registration number and generated Password/Mobile number and once the login is successful then check the status of the payment process.
Use the Aadhar Card, Farm Land details and Village address details at the time of registration time.
Visit the AP Online and Submit the required documents, once the submission is done then take the acknowledgment form for reference for status tracking purposes.
Login and check the payment status, make sure that, bank details should be correct.
Inquiry in the near Sachivalayam office for more details about Kendra.
Farmers who have land as per the scheme eligibilities.
Scheme belongs to the AP state and it was launched by C YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Yes, Rythu Bharosa Scheme is available in the AP (Andhra Pradesh) List.