AP Grama Volunteer 2019 Application Date: Andhra Pradesh State Government has earlier announced AP Grama Volunteer 10,700 vacancies for 2020 -2021 FY. Those who are interested can apply online from April 27th Onwards. The last date of the online application is 24.04.2020.
Candidates should use the online application link gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in for complete online registration, no other website for AP Grama Volunteer notification application form.
Candidates have to scheduled to apply online on or before the last date. Today’s AP Grama Volunteer application date and Interview procedure date are released.
AP Grama Volunteer Interview Date
- AP Ward Volunteer Interview Date: 27.04.2020 to 29.04.2020
- AP Ward Volunteer Results Date: 29.04.2020
- Intimation Letters to selected candidates: 29.04.2020
- AP Ward Volunteer Training Program Date: 29.04.2020
- Posting Letter to final selected candidates: 01.05.2020
TOP SELLING BOOK PDF INSTANT DOWNLOAD
AP Grama Volunteer Selection Procedure
- Online Applications -> Shortlisted candidates called for Interview and Document Verification ->Final results -> 3 days Training -> Posting in candidate preference district (Village).
AP Grama Volunteer Documents
- AP Grama Volunteer Application form Print
- SMS/Email from Volunteer team for Scheduled date and time (Verification Purpose)
- Xth Class original Certificate
- 12th Certificate (If available)
- Original Aadhar Card
- PAN Card (if available)
- Voter ID
- Driving Licence (if available for identity verification)
- Residence Certificate (AP)
- Income Certificate (If available) (AP)
- Caste Certificate (AP)
- 4 passport size photos latest
- 2 set xerox copies of above-listed documents.
Candidates ask the questions in below comment box for clarifications.