AP Grama Sachivalayam Document Verification
AP Grama Sachivalayam Document Verification 2020: Andhra Pradesh Sachivalayam recruitment team has scheduled to releases the Sachivalam Grama and Ward results in between March 2020. There are more than 10 lakhs candidates are given the 19 various posts examinations in the AP Sachivalayam category.
Those who are given the examination, they can download the Sachivalayam Merit List and Results from above said the date. After the merit list released, the candidates called for the document/certificate verification as per the scheduled date wise
ap grama sachivalayam qualifying marks
The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate to the selection process are
40% (60 Marks) for OCs, 35% (52.5 Marks) for BCs and 30% (45 Marks) for SCs, STs and PHs or as per rules.
- AP Sachivalayam Certificate Upload Link
- AP Sachivalayam Merit List
- AP Sachivalayam Document Verification Date
- AP Sachivalayam Call letter Download
- AP Sachivalayam Selection List
AP Grama Sachivalayam Document Verification Date
|AP Sachivalayam Document Verification Schedule|
|AP Sachivalayam Results Date||19.09.2019|
|Certificate upload date||23.09.2019|
|AP Sachivalayam Certificate Verification Call letter||23.09.2019 to 27.09.2019.|
|AP Sachivalayam Document Verification Date||25.09.2019 to 27.09.2019|
|Issuing Joining Orders Date||30.09.2019|
|Facilitating & Introduction Date||01.10.2019 & 02.10.2019.|
|Grama & Ward Sachivalayam Openings Date||02.10.2019.|
Only merit list candidates are eligible for the document verification, the final date for the certificate verification will be placed in the gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in official website.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Documents
The complete Grama Sachivalayam and Ward Sachivalayam is available in below;
- AP Sachivalayam Hall Ticket
- Ap Sachivalayam submitted application form – take print here (if not available)
- SSC/10th Marks Certificate
- Intermediate Marks Memo
- Degree / Graduation Certificate (Marks Memo CMM / Degree Award Certificate)
- 4 Passport Size Photos (Recent Colour)
- 4-9 class Study Certificates
- Residence Certificate (any year)
- Caste Certificate (any year certificate valid with AP logo, if Non-AP logo – contact Meeseva centers) – Download New Version with Caster Certificate Serial Number (new version option only but not mandatory)
- Caste Certificate (Non-Creamy Layer) for BC/OBC Candidates (Available at MRO offices)
- Aadhar Card – Download Aadhar (if original not available) & take colour print and laminated it
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence (optional)
- PAN Card (optional)
- Ration Card (If applicable)
Non creamy layer certificate
non creamy layer certificate application form in ap: Download Non Creamy layer Certificate Application
Residence certificate pdf
- For non-local/Non-study 4/7 candidates residence certificate – Download here
- For all candidates, residence certificate application- Download here
Other Certificates for additional Benefits
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Employee (If already working in any Govt/Private org)
- Widow/Divorced Certificate (if any)
- Work Experience Certificate (optional)
- Computer Knowledge Certificate (optional)
AP Grama Sachivalayam Documents
All merit list eligible candidates should produce the originals and 3 SET of Xerox copies at the time of document verification centre.
If candidates don’t have any certificate, then request the Sachivalayam recruitment team for the grace period for the submission of missed/requested certificate later.
Grama Sachivalayam.ap.gov.in Documents
This is the final stage of AP Sachivalayam recruitment stage, those who got above 60+ marks, they have to ready with all these above-given document list for verification. try to avoid the last-minute rush for the certificates.
If candidates have any further questions and doubts on AP Sachivalayam Document Verification List OR Questions to related documents missed OR Noon Local Category candidates OR Latest/Old certificate, Comment in the below comment box for further clarifications.