TNUSRB Police Constable Answer Key
TNUSRB Police Constable Answer Key 2019: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board TNUSRB has conducted Police Constable, Jail Warder, and Fireman examination on 25.08.2019 (Sunday) for 8826 vacancies for the financial year FY 2019 – 2020. Those who have given the examination can download the TNUSRB Police Constable answer key 2019 from the official TN police recruitment website tnusrbonline.org.
Updated Answer Key and Question Paper, check below.
The TNUSRB Police Constable examination was conducted across the Tamilnadu state for 8826 vacancies recruitment process. Download the TNUSRB Police Constable answer key in PDF format and check out the number of secured marks.
TNUSRB Police Constable Answer Key 2019
|Name of the Authority||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board TNUSRB|
|Name of the Exam||Police Constable, Jail Warder, and Fireman|
|Number of Posts||8826 Vacancies|
|Qualifications||10+2 / Intermediate|
|Age Limit||18 to 24 Years (Relaxation Applicable)|
|TNUSRB Police Constable Exam Date||25.08.2019 (Sunday)|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Physical Test|
TN PC Answer Key
- Those who have given the TNUSRB Police Constable exam on 25.08.2019 (Sunday), can download the TNUSRB Police Constable answer key 2019 from the official website tnusrbonline.org.
- Make sure that, the candidates have to keep the question paper aside and tick the number of correct answers and count the number of secured marks.
- Compare those marks with previous cutoff marks for the next/further recruitment process and compare marks with cutoff.
- If candidates have any Objections/Questions on Answer key (preliminary), can raise the objections to TNUSRB recruitment department.
- Submit the objections on preliminary answer key in a provided format on or before the last date with valid solutions and reasons.
- TNUSRB accept only valid reasons/acceptable solutions for final answer key making.
goods train in American English Freight Train
TNUSRB Police Constable Answer Key 2019 (Official Not Available)
If candidates have any further questions and doubts, use the below comment box for further clarifications and discussions.