TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2022: Tamilnadu State Public Service Commission TNPSC Group 1 notification to fill the 139 vacancy posts from eligible candidates across the Tamilnadu (TN) state and other state candidates under the nonlocal category. Those who are interested can apply online before the last date. Eligible candidates have to submit the online application form on or before the last date and take the printout for the application form after submitting the online application form.
For TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2022, check the latest notification details, educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation, application fee, exam fee, selection criteria, application date, exam date, exam pattern, vacancies, selection procedure, online application form, answer key, results, and other important details.
tnpsc group 1 notification 2022
Before applying online can check the TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus, TNPSC Group 1 Cutoff Marks, TNPSC Group 1 Selection Procedure, TNPSC Group 1 Important Date, How to Apply online.
|Name of the Commission||Tamilnadu State PSC Commission TNPSC|
|Name of the Posts||TNPSC Group 1 Services|
|Number of Posts||92 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||21 to 43 years|
|TNPSC Group 1 Pay Scale||Rs.56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-|
|Online Examination fee||Rs.150/-|
|Last date of Payment via Bank||22nd August 2022.|
|Prelims Date of Examination||30.10.2022 | Time 09.30 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Mains Examination date||Notified Later|
Candidates must and should complete the ay degree with appropriate discipline as per the vacancy post, those who are completed the degree with corresponding discipline Commerce, Law, Co-Operation, Economics, Sociology, Education, Statistics, Psychology.
- Candidates have an age limit between 21 to 4. as of 01.07.2022 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per the candidate’s reservation. Candidates refer to the notification for age relaxation.
Online Examination Fee
Candidates who apply for the above posts can pay an online application fee of Rs.150/- online or offline bank payment (SBI).
TNPSC Group 1 Vacancy Posts
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||56|
|Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies||13|
|Assistant Director of Rural Development||15|
|District Employment Officer||8|
|District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services)||2|
TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus and Exam Scheme
The TNPSC Group 1 examination was in two (2) stages,
Stage 1: Preliminary Examination
Stage 2: Mains Examination
The total duration of the Preliminary examination is 3 hours ( 180 minutes ) for the entire Section 1 and 2 papers. A total number of questions is 200 questions and the maximum marks are 300.
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Studies (Degree Standard)||150 Questions||300|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard)||50 Questions|
|Name of the Section||Maximum Marks||Time allowed|
|Paper 1||250||3 Hours|
|Paper 2||250||3 Hours|
|Paper 3||250||3 Hours|
- TNPSC Group 1 Online Application: 21.07.2022 onwards
- Last date of TNPSC Group 1 Services:22.08.2022
- Last date of Bank Payment (Offline): 22.08.2022
- Date of TNPSC Group 1 Preliminary Test: 30.10.2022
- Date of TNPSC Group 1 Preliminary Exam Results: September 2022.
- TNPSC Group 1 Main Examination Date: Intimated Later.
- TNPSC Group 1 Main Exam Result: November 2022
- Date of Oral Test: November / December 2022
- TNPSC Group 1 Final Test: December 2022.
How to Apply TNSPC GROUP 1
- Those who are eligible for the above posts _ Apply Online
- If candidates are not registered can register One Time Registration (OTR) and fill out the TNPSC Group 1 online application accordingly.
- Make the Online or offline payment, if offline Bank payment then takes the bank challan form and pay the online application fee and update the Journal Number and date of payment accordingly.