TNFUSRC Forest Guard Notification
TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee TNFUSRC has released Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving Licence vacancies for 2020-21 to fill the 320 vacancies. Eligible candidates can fill the online application form on or before the TNFUSRC the last date.
The last date of the TNFUSRC online application is scheduled on 14.02.2020 and the computer-based test (CBT) is scheduled on March 2020 (tentative date).
TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment
|Name of the Authority||Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee TNFUSRC|
|Post Name||Forest Guard|
|Number of Posts||320 Vacancies|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the Subject|
|Age Limit||21 to 35 Years|
|Last Date of Apply||14.02.2020|
|Selection Procedure||CBT & document verification|
- Candidates should have aa Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the Subject
- Local candidates preferred.
- Candidate should have age limit between the 21-30 years as on 01.07.2019 and SC/ST Candidates age limit 21 to 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per reservation rules.
- For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee: Rs.150/-
- Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Payment should pay online only.
TNFUSRC Forest Guard Vacancies
|Forest Guard with Driving Licence||93|
- Notification Date: 30.11.2019
- Online Commence date: 25.01.2020.
- Last date of the online application form: 14.02.2020
TNFUSRC Forest Guard Application Form
- Eligible candidates can apply online from 25.01.2020 onwards in the online official website forests.tn.gov.in
- Make the application fee and submit the application accordingly.
- After submission of the application, take the print out of application for future reference purposes.
CBT test & Document Verification.
Total 320 vacancies are available.