TN TRB Notification
TN TRB Recruitment 2019: Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board TN TRB has released an Assistant Professor post recruitment notification on 28.08.2019 to fill the 2331 vacancies from 04.10.2019 onwards; the online application form closed on 24.09.2019. Before submitting the online application form, candidates must and should check the syllabus, selection procedure, exam pattern, exam date, and other important information on TN TRB Assistant Professor notification.
For TN TRB Assistant Professor recruitment notification, candidates should submit the applications online-only, and no other mode will be applicable.
TN TRB Recruitment
|Name of the Authority||Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board TN TRB|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Posts||2331 Vacancies|
|Qualification||Graduates OR Post Graduate degree|
|Age Limit||Maximum 57 Years|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30.10.2019|
|Selection Procedure||Teaching experience, Qualification & Interview.|
TN TRB Application Fee
- For OC/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee: Rs.300/-
- Candidates should use Internet banking / Debit/Credit Card Online mode payments.
TN TRB Eligibility
Candidates must and should have Graduate OR Post Graduate Degree with relevant subject as per the notification; candidates have to refer the notification for further details.
TN TRB Salary
Selected candidates are eligible for the TN TRB Assistant Professor salary from Rs. 57,700 to 1,82,400 per month as per the Level 10 pay scale norms.
TN TRB Vacancies
- Backlog Vacancies- 72 Posts
- Shortfall Vacancies- 4 Posts
- Current Vacancies – 2252 Posts
- Deaf Candidates Vacancies – 3 Posts
TN TRB Age Limit
Candidates should not exceed the 57 years as on 01.07.2019 and relaxation applicable for up to 58 years.
TN TRB Selection Procedure
- Teaching experience
- Qualification & Interview.
TN TRB Qualification Marks
|Name of the Subject||Marks Awarded|
|PhD in concerned||9 Marks|
|M.Phil with SLET / NET / SET||6 Marks|
|PG & SLET / NET / SET||5 Marks|
|Other Criteria Marks|
|Total Marks||34 Marks|
- Commencement of Notification: 28.08.2019
- Commencement of online application form: 04.10.2019
- Last date of the application form: 30.10.2019
TN TRB Application Form 2019
- Those who are eligible for the TN TRB Assistant Professor recruitment drive, they can fill the application form on or before the last date of the online application form.
- Make the application fee and submit the application form accordingly.
- After submission of the application form, take the print out for reference.
TN TRB Helpline:
Director of Employment and Training,
Guindy, Chennai – 600 032.
Contact Numbers: 044 – 28272455, 7373008144, 7373008134
If candidates have any questions and doubts on TN TRB Assistant Professor recruitment, use the below comment box for further clarifications.