TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Results: Tamilnadu State Teachers Recruitment Board TN TRB team has released Polytechnic Lecturer posts notification to fill the 1060 vacancies. The TN TRB team invites online applications from eligible candidates across the State. Eligible candidates should fill out the TN TRB application before the last date.
Eligible candidates should use the official website trb.tn.nic.in and submit the TN TRB online application form on or before last date. Candidates who are eligible for the TN TRB Teacher posts, can fill out the registration application form as soon as possible.
TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Results 2022
|Name of the Authority
|Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB TN)
|Number of Posts
|Max 57 Years
|TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Results 2022
|Written Test, Document Verification
tn trb polytechnic lecturer result date
- Graduate Degree in subject/Engineering/Technology/Architecture from any recognized university/college.
- Candidates applying for the Non-Engineering Subjects must have Postgraduate Degree.
The maximum age limit is 57 years.
- For OC and BC Candidates Application Fee Rs.600/-
- Others Rs.300/-
- Payment Mode: Online Debit/Credit/Internet banking.
TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Selection Procedure
- Written Test.
- Document Verification/Certificate Verification.
- Additional Marks for the Experience and Higher qualifications.
TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Application form
- Eligible candidates can fill the online application form on the official website trb.tn.nic.in.
- Make the application fee and submit the application form accordingly.
- After submission of the application form, take the print out for future reference.