TN MTS Notification
TN MTS Recruitment Notification 2019: Tamilnadu Postal department has recruited for Multi-Tasking, Sortying Assistant, and Postman for 2019-20 FY. Eligible candidates can fill the online application forms on or before the TN Postal last date 31.12.2019. Before submitting the online application form, candidates can check the complete application procedure, selection procedure, merit list method for TN Postal various posts.
Candidates should fill the application form and send it to the below-provided address before the last date of the application form.
TN MTS Recruitment
|Name of the Authority||Tamilnadu Postal Circle|
|Post Name||MTS. SA, & Postman|
|Number of Posts||231 Vacancies|
|Qualification||10th & 12th Class|
|Age Limit||Not Morethan 40 years|
|Last Date of Apply||31.12.2019|
|Selection Procedure||Academic Marks & Document Verification|
TN MTS Eligibility
- For Multitasking Post: Candidates should have 10/12th class
- For Postal/Sorting Assistant Post: Candidates should have 10/12th class
- For Post Man Post: Candidates should have 10/12th class
Application fee for all the posts is Rs.100/- only
Candidates should have an age limit, not more than 40 years.
TN Postal Selection Procedure
eligible candidates should go for the TN Postal recruitment drive under the Postal guidelines, candidates should follow the selection guidelines;
- Academic Marks
- Document Verification
- Caste Reservation as per the guidelines.
TN Postal Salary
Selected candidates ate eligible for the salary Max Rs. 81,100/- per month.
TN Postal Application Form
- Eligible candidates can submit the offline application form before last date.
- After filling the application attach any govt id proof and required document and send it to the below address before the last date.
All Application should reach to;
Assistant Director (Recruitment), 0/o the Chief Postmaster General, Tamil Nadu Circle, Chennai – 600002 on or before 31.12.2019.