TN MRB Staff Nurse Recruitment: Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board TN MRB invites online applications for Nurses(Sick Newborn Care Unit) posts to fill the 86 vacancies for 2022-23 financial years. These Nurse posts are filled based on written examination from eligible candidates, there are interviews for these posts and no negative mark in the examination.
Total 2865 vacancies are announced for years, those who are interested can fill the online application, and the examination fee will be varied as per the candidate reservation and download TN MRB Nurse syllabus pdf.
TN MRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Authority||Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse Posts|
|Number of Posts||86 Vacancies|
|Last date to apply||22.03.2022|
|Qualification||Degree / Diploma level in Nursing|
|Application Fee||Rs.700/- (Rs.250 for reserved Candidates)|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam Only (No Interview)|
|Negative Mark in Exam||No|
Those who are completed the Degree or Diploma in Nursing from Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council are eligible for the above posts and there are specifications in qualifications, which are given below,
NURSES(Women): Successful training for a period of not less than three years in General Nursing of men and women and for a period of not less than six months in Midwifery training in both cases to be undergone in an institution approved by the State Government.
NURSES(MEN) : (i) A successful training for a period of not less than three years in General Nursing in an institution approved by the State Government and (ii) Successful completion of training in Psychiatry for a period of six months after successful completion of training in General Nursing.
Candidates must have an age limit between the 18 to 57 years as on 01.07.2019. Age relaxation will be an application as per rules. (refer the notification).
TN MRB Nurse Vacancies 2022
- For GT – 27 posst
- For BC – 23 posts
- For BC M – 4 posts
- For MBC / DC – 17 posts
- For SC – 13 posts
- For SC (A) – 2 posts
Total number of post – 86 vacancies.
TN MRB Nurse Payscale
- The selected candidates are eligible for TN MRB Nurse Pay scale Rs. 14,000/- per month and annual increment Rs.500/-
- Those who are selected for the above post have to join within 30 days.
TN MRB Selection Process
- The selection process will be based on the candidate’s performance in the written exam.
- No interview
- No oral test.
- Selection will be direct from written exam result
- No negative mark in the examination.
TN MRB Exam Pattern
- Total number of questions: 200
- maximum marks: 100 Marks
- total time of exam: 2 hours 30 min
- Examination test will be in English only
- Questions should be based on Nursing Course from the college level.
- Qualifying Score for reserved candidates will be 30% and others 35% applicable.
- Exam center only at Chennai.
- NoNegativee mark in the examination
- TN MRB Nurse Notification Date: 02.03.2022
- Last date of online application: 22.03.2022
- Last date of payment through Bank: 22.03.2022
- TN MRB Nurse Exam Date: 29.05.2022
TN MRB Nurse Online Application
- Those who are eligible can apply online on or before the last date – Apply Online
- Select the appropriate link and go for the new registration and fill the online application and make the online payment.
- Once payment is done, submit the final application form and take the print out of application for future reference.
|Preparation Book||Hall Ticket / Admit Card|
|Preliminary Answer Key||Objections|
|Final Answer Key||Selection List | Results|