TN MRB Lab Technician Notification
TN MRB Lab Technician Recruitment Notification 2019: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board TN MRB recruitment team has scheduled for the Lab technician post to fill the 1508 vacancies for 2019-20 FY. Eligible candidates can fill the online application form before 09.12.2019. The online application are available until 9th December 2019.
No Interviews for Lab Technician – Only Academic Marks Consideration for Selection
TN MRB Lab Technician Recruitment
|Name of the Authority||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)|
|Post Name||Lab Technician Post|
|Number of Posts||1508 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 Years|
|Last Date of Apply||09.12.2019|
|Selection Procedure||Academic Marks & Technical Qualifications|
TN MRB Lab Technician Eligibility
- Candidates should have educational qualification is Intermediate/Inter/12/Plus -2 from the state board.
- Must Posses the Certificate in Medical Lab Technology
- Must have a good physique, good vision and capacity for outdoor works.
TN MRB Lab Technician Age Limit
Candidates should have age limit between the 18 to 57 years as on 30.06.2019, Age relaxation is applicable for the reservation candidates, refer below for more information.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per TN rules and regulations, maximum age is 57 years.
- For OC/BC Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
TN MRB Lab Technician Selection Procedure
Selected candidates are eligible to receive the pay scale, which is
- Academic Marks
- Technical Qualifications (if any additional course)
- No Oral Interview/ Personal Interview
TN MRB Lab Technician Vacancy
The complete vacancy list is given below for the candidate’s reference purpose; a Total number of vacancies are 1508 Posts.
Commencement of Notification Date: 19.11.2019
Commencement of online link application form date: 19.11.2019
The last date of the online application form date: 09.12.2019
TN MRB Lab Technician Application Form
Those who are eligible and interested, they can fill the online application form on or before the closing date of the application link.
Make the appropriate application fee (exam fee) and submit the online application form accordingly.
Before submission of the online application form, candidates should reverify the proceed for final submission.
After application form submission, take the print out for the future reference purpose.
If candidates have any further queries and questions, post your questions in below comment box for further clarifications from Examdays Team.