Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Madras High Court Recruitment has released various posts notification to fill the 3557 vacancies for FY 2021-2022. Madras High Court inviting online applications from eligible candidates on or before the last date. The posts are Chobdar, Office Assistant, Cook, Waterman, Room boy, Watchmen, Book Restorer, and Library Assistant.
Before submitting Madras High Court online application form, candidates have to check the eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, important dates, online application form, application fee, vacancies, and other important information.
Madras High Court Recruitment
|Name of the Authority||Madras High Court Board|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Number of Posts||3557 Vacancies|
|Qualification||As per Post|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 years|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Certificate Verification|
- Candidates should have VII Standard or its Equivalent.
- Office Assistant Post should have LMV Driving License /Experience in Cooking / Experience in House Keeping.
- Candidates should have an age limit 18 to 30 years for OC/OBC candidates.
- Maximum 35 years for the Reserved candidates.
- Max 45 years for In-Service candidates.
Madras High Court Vacancies
|Night watchman cum Masalchi||108|
|Sweeper cum Cleaner||189|
|Waterman & Waterwomen||1|
|Office cum Full time watchman||1|
|Watchman cum Masalchi||15|
|Sweeper cum Cleaner||18|
- Madras High Court Notification Date: 18.04.2021
- Madras High Court Online Link Last Date: 06.06.2021
- Last date for the payment/e-challen date: 06.06.2021
Madras High Court Job Online Apply
- Eligible candidates visit the online application form – Apply Online
- Read the notification and submit the online application fee or E-Challen.
- Once the above process completed, then submit the online application form.