Madras High Court Recruitment 2022: Madras High Court Recruitment has released various posts notification to fill the 3557 vacancies for FY 2022-23. Madras High Court invites online applications from eligible candidates on or before the last date. The posts are Chobdar, Office Assistant, Cook, Waterman, Room boy, Watchmen, Book Restorer, and Library Assistant. Eligible candidates have to submit the online application form on or before the last date and take the printout for the application form after submitting the online application form.
For Madras High Court Recruitment 2022, before submitting Madras High Court online application form, candidates have to check the eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, important dates, online application form, application fee, vacancies, and other important information.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Authority||Madras High Court Board|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Number of Posts||1412 Vacancies|
|Qualification||As per Post|
|Age Limit||18 to 37 years|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Certificate Verification|
Madras high court recruitment 2022 and these latest job notification is available on this page for the candidate’s reference purpose only.
Candidates should have SSC Standard or its Equivalent with eligibility for higher secondary education.
Only Indian nationals can apply for these jobs.
- Candidates should have an age limit of 18 to 37 years for OC/OBC candidates.
- for Backward class Muslims – 18 to 34 years
- SC/ ST / MBC/ DC/BCMs – 18 to 32 years
Madras High Court Vacancies
- Examiner – 118 posts
- Reader – 39 posts
- Senior Bailiff – 302 posts
- Junior Bailiff – 574 posts
- Process Server – 41 posts
- Process Writer – 03 posts
- Xerox Operator – 267 posts
- Lift Operator – 09 posts
- Driver – 59 posts
madras high court office assistant recruitment 2022
- Madras High Court Notification Date: 25th July 2022 onwards
- Madras High Court Online Link Last Date: 22.08.2022
- Last date for the payment/e-challen date: is 22.08.2022
madras high court recruitment 2022 apply online
- Eligible candidates visit the online application form – Apply Online
- Read the notification and submit the online application fee or E-Challen.
- Once the above process is completed, then submit the online application form.
Candidates have to visit the official link mhc.tn.gov.in and submit the application form for the appropriate job post.
Link mhc.tn.gov.in for the online application form.