SSC CPO Notification
SSC CPO Recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Commission SSC has released a Central Police Organization CPO recruitment notification on 17.09.2019 to fill the various posts in the Central Police Organization CPO department. Eligible and Interested candidates can fill the online application form on or before the last date of the online application form.
Before applying online, candidates have read the complete notification and detailed of the notification and then proceed to apply online.
SSC CPO Recruitment
|Name of the Authority||Staff Selection Commission SSC|
|Post Name||Central Police Organization CPO|
|Number of Vacancies||Intimated Later|
|Age Limit||20 to 25 Years|
|Last Date of Apply||16.10.2019.|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, PET, PST, & Medical Test|
SSC CPO Eligibility
Candidates must and should complete the Graduation degree from any recognised college/University
SSC CPO Age Limit
Candidates should have age limit between the 20-25 years as per the notification date. Age relaxation is applicable as per the reservation wise.
- Online application from beginning from 17.09.2019 onwards.
- Last date of the application form: 16.10.2019.
- SSC CPO admit card date is not yet announced.
SSC CPO Application Form
- Those who are eligible and interested, they can fill the online application form on or before the last date.
- Make online application fee and submit the application form accordingly.
- Once the application form submitted, take the print out for reference.
SSC CPO Exam Date
SSC CPO tier 1 exam date is scheduled on 11 to 13.12.2019. and SSC CPO tier 2 exam date is not yet announced.