RRB Group D Question Paper 5 November 2018 1st Shift
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D in the month of September 2018 from September 9th to October 31st, 2018 and each day RRB conducting three slots. Candidates can download the Railways RRB Group D Slot Wise Questions Asked in the prelims examination. As per RRB Group D exam pattern, the RRB Group D Exam consists of 100 questions in English, Hindi, and other languages, with these 75 questions candidates can complete the exam within 100 minutes (1 and half hour) and PWD candidate has added additional minutes as per reservation.
RRB Group D 5 November 2018 Examination
- Number of Questions in RRB Group D Exam: 100 Questions.
- Time Allotted for RRB AP Exam: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer.
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
Important for RRB Group D Candidates
- Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018
- Download RRB eBooks for Quick Practice/ Reference
- Download RRB Group D Standard Book – 411 Pages PDF
RRB Group D Question Paper 5 November 2018 1 shift
• Which is the primary folk dance of North India?
• Present CEO of Kotak Mahindra Bank? Uday Kotak
• Who was the first education minister of India? Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
• Governor of Karnataka? Vajubhai Rudabhai Vala
• Who is the Chairman of International Hockey Federation? Narinder Batra
• Who is the Chairman of 15th Finance Commission? Nand Kishore Singh
• Who is the Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution? Ram Vilas Paswan
• Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh? Pema Khandu
• Who discovered Penicillin? Alexander Fleming
• Riyal is the currency of which country? Saudi Arabia
• Capital of Cuba? Havana
• Gaurd Shakti Army exercise was done between India Maldives
RRB Group D Question 5 November Shift 1
- Coin is made of which metals – Copper and Nickel
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 5 November 2018 Shift 1 Mathematics
- 3: 4 = 6: X =?
- 1,5,13,29 __
- Analogy – 2 Qs
• Number Series – 1 Qs
• Trigonometry 2 QS
• Probability – 1 Q
• Profit & Loss
• D.I – 1 Q
RRB Group D 5 November 2018 Shift 1 General Intelligence and Reasoning
• Assumption – 2 questions
• Figure based
• Mirror Image – 1 Qs
• Alphabetical series
• Coding-Decoding – 2 Qs
• Statement & Conclusion – 4-5 Qs
RRB Group D Question Paper 5 November 2018 1st in Hindi
- उत्तर भारत का प्राथमिक लोक नृत्य कौन सा है?
• कोटक महिंद्रा बैंक के वर्तमान सीईओ? उदय कोटक
• भारत का पहला शिक्षा मंत्री कौन था? मौलाना अबुल कलाम आजाद
• कर्नाटक के गवर्नर? वाजुभाई रुदाभाई वाला
• अंतर्राष्ट्रीय हॉकी फेडरेशन का अध्यक्ष कौन है? नरिंदर बत्रा
• 15 वें वित्त आयोग के अध्यक्ष कौन हैं? नंद किशोर सिंह
• उपभोक्ता मामले, खाद्य और सार्वजनिक वितरण मंत्री कौन हैं? राम विलास पासवान
• अरुणाचल प्रदेश के मुख्यमंत्री? पेमा खंडू
• पेनिसिलिन किसने खोजा? अलेक्जेंडर फ्लेमिंग
- • रियाल किस देश की मुद्रा है? सऊदी अरब
• क्यूबा की राजधानी? हवाना
- • भारत मालदीव के बीच गौरव शक्ति सेना का अभ्यास किया गया था
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D inline examinations from September 2018 to December 2018 in various locations in India, those who already appeared RRB Group D examination, you have to check the cutoff marks for selections, which has be listed below and those who are not given RRB Group D exam and waiting for exam date, they have to check regular RRB Group D questions, which are updating in this blog regularly.
RRB Group D Cut off Marks 2018
Those who candidates already gave the RRB Group D online exam have to check the RRB Group D Cut off marks 2018, the cutoff marks are given based on RRB Vacancies and a number of candidates appeared examination and these RRB Group D cut off marks may vary little with RRB Group D original cut off marks.
|Name of the Reserve Category||Expected RRB Group D Cut off Marks (100 Marks)|
|OC Reserve Candidates||70 to 85 Marks|
|OBC Reserve Candidates||65-75 Marks|
|SC Reserve Candidates||55 to 63 Marks|
|ST Reserve Candidates||51 to 58 Marks|
Subscribe the Regular Mail Alerts for RRB Questions
Those who are waiting to give RRB Group D and RRB ALP Mains examination have to subscribe the regular mail alerts, the RRB questions reach you directly to your mailbox/inbox. Candidates have to register below mail alert box with the name and working email id and click submit. That’s all.