RRB Group D Question Paper 29 October 2018 2nd Shift
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D in the month of September 2018 from September 9th to October 31st, 2018 and each day RRB conducting three slots. Candidates can download the Railways RRB Group D Slot Wise Questions Asked in the prelims examination. As per RRB Group D exam pattern, the RRB Group D Exam consists of 100 questions in English, Hindi, and other languages, with these 75 questions candidates can complete the exam within 100 minutes (1 and half hour) and PWD candidate has added additional minutes as per reservation.
RRB Group D 29 October 2018 Examination
- Number of Questions in RRB Group D Exam: 100 Questions.
- Time Allotted for RRB AP Exam: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer.
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
Important for RRB Group D Candidates
- Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018
- Download RRB eBooks for Quick Practice/ Reference
- Download RRB Group D Standard Book – 411 Pages PDF
RRB Group D Question Paper 29 October 2018 2 shift
- Where is Valmiki National Park situated? Bihar
- Vishwa Mohan Bhatt is related to which field? veena
- Who won Padmavibhushan for Art and Education?
- What is the Rank of India in Competitive Index? 40
- World Post Office day celebrated on? 9 October
- Vijender Singh is related to which state? Haryana
- Gyanpith Award is given in which field?
- Kidambee Srikanth is related to which sport? Badminton
- Shillong is the capital of which state? Meghalaya
- Who is the President of Sahitya Academy? Chandrashekhar Kambar
- Director General of NCC Lt Gen P P Malhotra
- Every Action has Equal and opposite reaction Newtons 3 Law
- Indian Cricket U19 Coach Name Rahul Dravid
- Vijay Rupani is the CM of which State Gujarat
- Indonesia President Joko Widodo
- WHich Indian Cricketer write the book name One day wonders Sunil Gavaskar
- National Voters Day 25 January
- Kotak Mahindra CEO Uday Kotak
RRB Group D Question 29 October Shift 2
- Unit of Ozone?
- How many moles are there in 220 gm CO2?
- Father of Green Revolution?
- Formula of Ammonium Phosphate?
- Which of the following has the highest Atomic size? Phosphorous, Sulphur, Chlorine, Argon?
- Most active element in the periodic table?
- Pyorrhea is related to which organ of human body?
- General formula for Alkynes?
- Which hormone is responsible for the growth of plants?
- Calcium Carbonate Formula CACO3
- Short Sightedness Concave Lens
- In honey, which substance is present in high Carbohydrate
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 29 October 2018 Shift 1 Mathematics
- 3: 4 = 6: X =?
- 1,5,13,29 __
- Analogy – 2 Qs
• Number Series – 1 Qs
• Trigonometry 2 QS
• Probability – 1 Q
• Profit & Loss
• D.I – 1 Q
RRB Group D 29 October 2018 Shift 1 General Intelligence and Reasoning
• Assumption – 2 questions
• Figure based
• Mirror Image – 1 Qs
• Alphabetical series
• Coding-Decoding – 2 Qs
• Statement & Conclusion – 4-5 Qs
RRB Group D Question Paper 29 October 2018 1st in Hindi
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D inline examinations from September 2018 to December 2018 in various locations in India, those who already appeared RRB Group D examination, you have to check the cutoff marks for selections, which has be listed below and those who are not given RRB Group D exam and waiting for exam date, they have to check regular RRB Group D questions, which are updating in this blog regularly.
RRB Group D Cut off Marks 2018
Those who candidates already gave the RRB Group D online exam have to check the RRB Group D Cut off marks 2018, the cutoff marks are given based on RRB Vacancies and a number of candidates appeared examination and these RRB Group D cut off marks may vary little with RRB Group D original cut off marks.
|Name of the Reserve Category||Expected RRB Group D Cut off Marks (100 Marks)|
|OC Reserve Candidates||70 to 85 Marks|
|OBC Reserve Candidates||65-75 Marks|
|SC Reserve Candidates||55 to 63 Marks|
|ST Reserve Candidates||51 to 58 Marks|
Subscribe the Regular Mail Alerts for RRB Questions
Those who are waiting to give RRB Group D and RRB ALP Mains examination have to subscribe the regular mail alerts, the RRB questions reach you directly to your mailbox/inbox. Candidates have to register below mail alert box with the name and working email id and click submit. That’s all.
- 1 RRB Group D Question Paper 29 October 2018 2nd Shift
- 2 RRB Group D 29 October 2018 Examination
- 3 RRB Group D Question Paper 29 October 2018 2 shift
- 4 RRB Group D Question 29 October Shift 2
- 5 RRB Group D Exam Analysis 29 October 2018 Shift 1 Mathematics
- 6 RRB Group D 29 October 2018 Shift 1 General Intelligence and Reasoning
- 7 RRB Group D Question Paper 29 October 2018 1st in Hindi
- 8 Related