RRB Group D Question Paper 28 September 2018 2nd Shift
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D in the month of September 2018 from September 9th to October 31st, 2018 and each day RRB conducting three slots. Candidates can download the Railways RRB Group D Slot Wise Questions Asked in the prelims examination. As per RRB Group D exam pattern, the RRB Group D Exam consists of 100 questions in English, Hindi, and other languages, with these 75 questions candidates can complete the exam within 100 minutes (1 and half hour) and PWD candidate has added additional minutes as per reservation.
RRB Group D 27 september 2018 Examination
- Number of Questions in RRB Group D Exam: 100 Questions.
- Time Allotted for RRB AP Exam: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer.
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
Important for RRB Group D Candidates
- Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018
- Download RRB eBooks for Quick Practice/ Reference
- Download Previous Question Papers
- Download RRB Group D Standard Book – 411 Pages PDF
- Attempt RRB Group D Free Mock Test – 75 Questions (English & Hindi)
RRB Group D Question Paper 28 September 2018
- Who founded the Azad Hind Fauj?
- Who established Physics Research Laboratory?
- What is the number of Core electrons in Sodium?
- From which country is the impeachment act of Resident taken?
- Who is appointed as the President of Indian and SAARC countries union by CISCO?
- How many treaties have been signed by Indian Govt with CBDT?
- In which age was the use of rocks discovered?
- Where is Chitrakoot Waterfall situated?
- About which territory does the Ashok Stambha denote?
- What is the name of the dome-shaped structures made of ice to live in?
- When was the State of Jharkhand established?
- Why does acid rain occur?
- Name the emperor who entitled with the name of Kaviraj in his court.
RRB Group D Question 28th September Shift 2
- Which element in periodic table behaves as both metal and nonmetal?
- Who introduced the term Cell-organelles?
- Which is the element used in bulb filament?
- The chemical formula of Potash Alum
- What is the pH value of tears from eyes?
- What is the chemical name of vitamin?
- Find the nonmetal Ga, Ge, Cl, Sc.
- In which layer of atmosphere do the telecommunication satelights rotate?
- Which group does Lanthanium belong?
- In which layer does the aeroplane fly?
- What is the maximum number of electrons that can be present in the outer most shell of an atom?
- Where is the normal atmospheric pressure found?
- Which is the best conductor of heat?
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 28th September 2018 Shift 2 – Mathematics
- If MP of an article is Rs. 4600 and SP is rs. 2990. then find the discount percent.
- If the SP of a TV is Rs. 7260. If the loss percentage is 34%. What should be the selling price to make a profit of 5%.
- The CI for 2 years is Rs. 40.80 and SI is Rs. 40. Find the rate percent.
- Sum of all internal angles is 1260 degree. Find the number of sides in the polygon.
RRB Group D 28th September 2018 Shift 2 – General Intelligence and Reasoning
- 60, 51, 42, 34
- Draw the Venn Diagram – POT, Glass, Bat
- Number series : 11, 20, 27, 36, 43, ?
- Complete the series: 22C, 42F, 63I,?
- Mirror Image – 2 qs
- If RAM is written as IZN, what will SITA be written as?