RRB Group D Question Paper 26 September 2018 3rd Shift
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D in the month of September 2018 from September 9th to October 31st, 2018 and each day RRB conducting three slots. Candidates can download the Railways RRB Group D Slot Wise Questions Asked in the prelims examination. As per RRB Group D exam pattern, the RRB Group D Exam consists of 100 questions in English, Hindi, and other languages, with these 75 questions candidates can complete the exam within 100 minutes (1 and half hour) and PWD candidate has added additional minutes as per reservation.
RRB Group D 26 september 2018 Examination
- Number of Questions in RRB Group D Exam: 100 Questions.
- Time Allotted for RRB AP Exam: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer.
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
Important for RRB Group D Candidates
- Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018
- Download RRB eBooks for Quick Practice/ Reference
- Download Previous Question Papers
- Download RRB Group D Standard Book – 411 Pages PDF
- Attempt RRB Group D Free Mock Test – 75 Questions (English & Hindi)
RRB Group D Question Paper 26 September 2018
- The chief minister of Gujarat
- IIFA Best Actress award 2017 went to?
- Dadasaheb Puraskar 2017
- Padma vibhushan award 2017
- Full form of FICCI
- Padmashree award 2017
RRB Group D Question 26th September Shift 3
- Chemical formula of Baking Soda
- Knee Joints are smooth due to which tissue?
- Maximum Free fold in which of the following?
- Which hormone is secreted by thyroid gland?
- Formul of plaster of paris
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 26th September 2018 Shift 3 – Mathematics
- Speed Time & Distance – 4 Qs
- Age – 2 Qs
- Algebra – 4 Qs
- Interest – 3 Qs
- Trigonometry – 4 Qs
- Data Interpretation – 2Qs
- Time & Work – 3 Qs
- Percentage – 3 Qs
- Geometry – 1 Q
RRB Group D 26th September 2018 Shift 3 – General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Blood Relations 1Qs
- Syllogism – 3Qs
- Venn Diagram
- Numeric Series
- Mirror Image 1Qs
- Coding Decoding
- Figure Counting 1Qs