RRB Group D Question Paper 12 November 2018 2nd Shift
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D in the month of September 2018 from September 9th to October 31st, 2018 and each day RRB conducting three slots. Candidates can download the Railways RRB Group D Slot Wise Questions Asked in the prelims examination. As per RRB Group D exam pattern, the RRB Group D Exam consists of 100 questions in English, Hindi, and other languages, with these 75 questions candidates can complete the exam within 100 minutes (1 and half hour) and PWD candidate has added additional minutes as per reservation.
RRB Group D 12 November 2018 Examination
- Number of Questions in RRB Group D Exam: 100 Questions.
- Time Allotted for RRB AP Exam: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer.
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
Important for RRB Group D Candidates
- Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018
- Download RRB eBooks for Quick Practice/ Reference
- Download RRB Group D Standard Book – 411 Pages PDF
RRB Group D Question Paper 12 November 2018 2 shift
- Who is the writer of book, Paramveer?
- Who has been appointed as new Managing Director of SAIL?
- Sirui lili celebration 2018 was celebrated in which state?
- Recently, Mid-day meals was started in which Indian state?
- which Indian won a gold medal in Sao tournament organised in Finland?
- Which state was awarded as highest film favourable?
- Who has been appointed as India’s deputy election commissioner?
- Who is the writer of Bank of Pollampore?
- Kissan Aay Badhotari Saur Yojna was started by which state govt.?
- In Haryana, Govardhan Yojna is started to help?
- For the first time, India signed a security treaty with which country ?
- who has been appointed as new CBI Director?
- For ship and Missile defence program, India signed an agreement with which country?
- Who became the fifth Indian to score 10000 runs in ODI internationals?
- On which day, The world celebrates United nations day?
- International defence sports 2018 was organised in which city?
- When is world weather day celebrated?
- Where is the headquarters for United nations situated?
- Health ministry and Telecommunication ministry signed an agreement for which recent plan?
- who won RBC Canadian Open golf tournament?
- In which state, there is a Naxal Child Education system called “Taare Zameen Par”? Jharkhand
- Who has written ‘khullam khulla’? Rishi Kapoor
- When was ‘Rashtriya Vikas Parishad’ formed? 6th Aug 1952
- Who forms and imposes monetary policies in India?
- Who is the director of film Bahubali? Srisaila Sri Rajamouli
- Name a river that does not flow through India.
- Who was the first Muslim President of India? Zakir Husain
- Which latitude or longitudinal line passes through India?
- Who has scored 300 runs in test series after Virender Sehwag? Karun Nair
RRB Group D Question 12 November Shift 2
- H, He falls in which period of the periodic table?
- In the convex lens, If an object is kept at F1, Where will the image form?
- How many balance electrons remain in Na?
- If we subtract Kinetic energy from mechanical Energy, what will remain?
- what is the unit of acceleration?
- If resistance is 6 ohm and the length of the wire is then increased, What will be the effect on Resistance?
- Which scientist invented the vaccination for Polio?
- In the periodic table, the elements with atomic numbers 57 to 72 come under which block?
- What is the function of xylem tissue?
- What is the pH value of the homogeneous mixture?
- What is the unit of Pressure?
- If we move from left to right end of the periodic table, then the power of donating electrons
- What is the ionic charge present within the metals?
- With which metal are coins made of?
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 12 November 2018 Shift 2 Mathematics
- 3: 4 = 6: X =?
- 1,5,13,29 __
- Analogy – 2 Qs
• Number Series – 1 Qs
• Trigonometry 2 QS
• Probability – 1 Q
• Profit & Loss
• D.I – 1 Q
RRB Group D 12 November 2018 Shift 2 General Intelligence and Reasoning
• Assumption – 2 questions
• Figure based
• Mirror Image – 1 Qs
• Alphabetical series
• Coding-Decoding – 2 Qs
If 25th Feb 2018 was Monday, what will be 25th Feb 2020?
- JJ: MG:: PP: ?
- City people, educated, hardworking
- What will be the water image of 6:20 ?
• Statement & Conclusion – 4-5 Qs
RRB Group D Question Paper 12 November 2018 2nd in Hindi
- किस राज्य में, “तारे ज़मीन पर” नामक एक नक्सल बाल शिक्षा प्रणाली है?
- ‘खुलम खुल्ला’ किसने लिखा है? ऋषि कपूर
- ‘राष्ट्रीय विकास परिषद’ कब बनाया गया था? 6 अगस्त 1 9 52
- भारत में मौद्रिक नीतियों को कौन बनाता है और लगाता है?
- फिल्म बहूबाली के निदेशक कौन हैं? श्रीशैल श्री राजमुली
- एक नदी का नाम दें जो भारत के माध्यम से बहती नहीं है।
- भारत का पहला मुस्लिम राष्ट्रपति कौन था? जाकिर हुसैन
- भारत के माध्यम से कौन सा अक्षांश या अनुदैर्ध्य रेखा गुजरती है?
- वीरेंद्र सहवाग के बाद टेस्ट सीरीज़ में किसने 300 रन बनाए हैं? करुण नायर
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D inline examinations from September 2018 to December 2018 in various locations in India, those who already appeared RRB Group D examination, you have to check the cutoff marks for selections, which has be listed below and those who are not given RRB Group D exam and waiting for exam date, they have to check regular RRB Group D questions, which are updating in this blog regularly.
RRB Group D Cut off Marks 2018
Those who candidates already gave the RRB Group D online exam have to check the RRB Group D Cut off marks 2018, the cutoff marks are given based on RRB Vacancies and a number of candidates appeared examination and these RRB Group D cut off marks may vary little with RRB Group D original cut off marks.
|Name of the Reserve Category||Expected RRB Group D Cut off Marks (100 Marks)|
|OC Reserve Candidates||70 to 85 Marks|
|OBC Reserve Candidates||65-75 Marks|
|SC Reserve Candidates||55 to 63 Marks|
|ST Reserve Candidates||51 to 58 Marks|
Subscribe the Regular Mail Alerts for RRB Questions
Those who are waiting to give RRB Group D and RRB ALP Mains examination have to subscribe the regular mail alerts, the RRB questions reach you directly to your mailbox/inbox. Candidates have to register below mail alert box with the name and working email id and click submit. That’s all.