Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician examination in the month of August 2018 from August 9th to August 31st, 2018. Total 10 exam days from August 9th to August 31st and each day RRB conducting three slots. Candidates can download the Railways RRB ALP Slot Wise Questions Asked in the prelims examination. As per RRB ALP exam pattern, the RRB ALP Exam consists of 75 questions in English, Hindi, and other languages, with these 75 questions candidates can complete the exam within 60 minutes (1 hours) and PWD candidate has added additional minutes as per reservation.
RRB ALP Examination Scheme of First Stage Exam
- Number of Questions in RRB ALP Exam: 75 Questions.
- Time Allotted for RRB AP Exam: 60 minutes (80 Minutes for PWD Candidates).
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer.
Important for RRB ALP Candidates
- Download RRB ALP Admit Card 2018
- Download RRB ALP Travel Pass
- Download RRB ALP eBooks for Quick Practice/ Reference
- Download Previous Question Papers
- RRB ALP Marks Distribution First Stage Examination
- Download RRB ALP Standard Book – 411 Pages PDF
- Attempt RRB ALP Free Mock Test – 75 Questions (English & Hindi)
RRB ALP Marks Distribution/Questions Distribution
|GI & Reasoning||25|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||10|
Railways RRB ALP Questions 21 August 3 Shift
August 20th date, those who are preparing further exams and RRB Group D candidates can practice same concepts for upcoming RRB Exams. Let’s look at today RRB ALP Questions.
- Who is the Sub speaker of Lok Sabha ? – M Thambidurai
- Who is the president of US India business council ?
- Who is the finance minister of West Bengal ? – Amit Mitra
- When did Vasco Da Gama come to India ? – 1498
- Who won the Santosh Trophy 2018 ? – Kerala
- Who is the author of Immortal India book ?- Amish Tripati
- Name the highest dam in India ? – Tihri Dam
- Where is Ser Shah Tomb is located ? – Sasaram Tomb of Bihar
RRB ALP Questions Questions 21 August 3rd Shift General Intelligence & Reasoning
- If passing marks in a exam is 34 %. what is passing marks out of 40. ?
- sin4 A – cos4 A = 5 Find a/2 = ?
- LCM of 45, 30, 35 = ?
- What will be the day on 1st September 2020?
- Complete this series 2, 4, 12, 24,18, ?