RRB ALP CBT 2 23 January first shift
RRB ALP CBT 2 Asked Questions: Railway Recruitment Board RRB team completed examination as on 21.01.2019, the examination was conducted online based (CBT), those who are completed examination can check the RRB ALP CBT 2 Answer Key for the estimation of marks. The lakhs of candidates attempted examination all over India.
The examination has Part A and Part B Questions, the Part A examination 1has 100 questions with 100 marks. The Part B examination is a relevant Trade examination has 75 questions with 60 minutes exam time.
RRB ALP CBT 2 Review & Analysis
|Name of the Board||Railway Recruitment Board RRB|
|Name of the Category||RRB ALP CBT 2 Exam|
|Name of the RRB Posts||Assistant Loco Pilot ALP Exam|
|RRB ALP Stage 2 Exam Date||21.01.2019|
|RRB ALP Stage 2 Exam Mode||CBT Online|
|Number of Slots In Exam||Three Slots (Slot 1, Slot 2, Slot 3)|
|RRB ALP CBT 2 Cutoff Marks||Check here|
RRB ALP CBT 2 Answer Key
The RRB ALP CBT 2 Examination has two parts A and B, the Part – A will be conducted 4 sectional concepts, Maths, General Intelligence, Basic Science and Engineering, and General Awareness, Part A has 90 minutes examination. The Part B examination will be Relevant Trade has 75 questions in 60 minutes.
PART – A Examination
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Sectional Wise Marks||Sectional Wise Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|Basic Science & Engineering||40||40|
|General awareness on current affairs||10||10|
PART – B Examination
|Name of the Subject||Number of the Questions||Exam Duration|
|Relevant Trade||75 questions||60 minutes|
RRB ALP CBT 2 Asked Questions on 22.01.2019
PART – A
General awareness of current affairs
- IPL 2018 winner CSK Chennai
- Dadasaheb phalke award posthumously Late Mr. Vinod Khanna
- Who was the chairman of the Drafting committee?
- Who won IPL 2018?
- National Skill Development comes under which ministry?
- Book Author The monk who sold ferrari Robin Sharma
- NSDC comes under which ministry
|Topics||No. Of Questions|
|Engineering Drawing (Projections, Views, Drawing Instruments, Lines, Geometric figures, Symbolic Representation)||10-11|
|Units & Measurements||1|
|Mass Weight and Density||–|
|Work Power and Energy||4|
|Speed and Velocity||2-3|
|Heat and Temperature||2|
|Levers and Simple Machines||2-3|
|Occupational Safety and Health||1|
Basic Science & Engineering
- Find the value of equivalent potential?
- What is the Dimension of the A4 size sheet?
- One question from Ohm’s law.
- Find the value of speed, if the distance & time was given?
- Work, Power, and Energy – 4 Qs.
- Two questions from Lever Machine.
- What is the SI unit of Specific Conductance?
- Convert temperature value from Celsius to Fahrenheit
- Speed and Velocity – 2-3 Qs.
- Engineering Drawing (Projections, Views, Drawing Instruments, Lines, Geometric figures, Symbolic Representation) – 10-11 Qs.
- Find out the value of specific heat?
- Unit & measurements – 1 Qs.
- Levers and Simple Machine – 2 Qs.
- Mass Weight and Density – 5-6 Qs.
- Basic Electricity – 4 Qs.
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Environmental Education – 2-3 Qs.
- Heat And Temperature – 4-5 Qs.
- IT Literacy – 2 Qs.
More question update soon
ALP CBT 2 Aptitude Questions
|Topics||No of Questions|
|S.I, CI, Profit/Loss||3-4|
|Ratio & Proportion||1|
|Time and Work||2-3|
|Speed and Distance||3-4|
|Average & Percentage||2|
|Mean, Median & Mode||3|
ALP CBT 2 Reasoning Questions
- Statement & Conclusion – 2 Qs.
- Series – 2 Qs.
- Direction – 3 Qs.
- Seating Arrangement – 1 Qs.
- Blood Relation – 2 Qs.
- Mathematical Operation – 1 Qs.
- Coding-Decoding – 2 Qs.
- Assumptions – 3-4 Qs.
- Clock – 3 Qs.
- Analogy – 2 Qs.
- Non-Verbal (Image) – 3-4 Qs.
- Miscellaneous – 2-3 Qs.
|Topic||No of Questions|
|Statement & Conclusion||4-5|
|Non-Verbal (Mirror Image)||1|
|Seating Arrangement [Adjacent sitting]||1|