UP Assistant Teachers Recruitment 2023: The Uttar Pradesh State inviting online applications from eligible candidates from UP State for the 2023 – 24 financial year, those who are interested can apply for the UP Assistant Teacher posts, Before applying the candidates have to check the complete notification on UP Assistant Teachers like Up teachers Syllabus, UP Assistant Teachers Cutoff Marks, UP Assistant Teachers Selection Process, UP Assistant Teachers Result, UP Assistant Teachers Admit Card, UP Assistant Teachers Qualification, UP Assistant Teachers Application Fee details.
The UP Assistant Teachers vacancy posts announced around 69,000 after official notification from UP Recruitment Board, the complete vacancy posts on 69,000 are given below, the candidates apply the online on or before last date of online application date.
UP Assistant Teachers Recruitment
- Name of the Posts: UP Assistant Teachers Recruitment
- Name of the Board: UP Teachers Recruitment Board
- Name of the Posts: UP Assistant Teachers
- Number of Posts likely announced: 69,000 Vacancy Posts
Age Limit: The candidate’s age limit will between the 21 years to 40 Years and age relaxation will be applicable as per the reservation wise.
- SC/ST Candidates age relaxation will be 5 Years
- OBC Candidates age relaxation will be 3 Years
- PWD Candidates age relaxation will be 10 Years
UP Assistant Teacher Pay Scale: The PayScale for Teacher Posts has mentioned below with Grade Pay.
- Pay Scale – Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay – Rs.4200/-
Educational Qualification: The candidates must pass the UPTET examination and qualification as per UPTET Examination wise, refer the UPTET Qualification details.
Selection Process: Those who are eligible for UP Assistant Teachers as per above qualification details, can follow the UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Process, the complete UP Teacher Selection Process listed in below,
- The Selection will be based on the written examination only, the examination has 150 questions both in Hindi and English multi (Bilingual) languages and the candidate has to complete the examination within 3 hours (180 Minutes) and it has 150 marks with each question carry 1 mark.
|Subject||No. of Qs||Marks|
|Language (Hindi, English & Sanskrit)||40||40|
|Environmental & Social Studies||10||10|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30||30|
|Life Skill Management & Aptitude||10||10|
UP Assistant Teacher Online Application Fee: The candidates must pay the online application fee payment as per below listed as per reservation wise.
- General/OBC – Rs 600/-
- SC/ST – Rs 400/-
- PH – No Fee
How to Apply online
- Those who eligible for UP Assistant Teacher Posts – Click here
- Navigate to appropriate link for “Up Assistant Teacher Posts”
- Select the link and go to Apply online Option and fill the necessary candidate’s information and make the online application payment as per reservation wise and after submission of application can take the print out copy for future reference purpose.
Check the UPTET 2023 Result
Teaching Assistant Salary
Teaching Assistant Salary Depends on the post Minimum it starts with Rs 18000/-