TS Police Age Limit 2022 SI Constable Posts tslprb.in


TS Police Age Limit: Telangana State Police TSLPRB Age extended age limit (tslprb age limit) for all reservation candidates of the state of Telangana under the Government of Telangana vide GO Ms. No. 62, Home (Legal) Department dated has raised the upper age limit prescribed for appointment by direct recruitment by Telangana State Police Recruitment Board to various Posts.

May 2022 Update: TS Police is increased to 2 years extra, those who missed the online application due to the age limit, have to submit the online applications.

TS Police Aage Limit 2022

Those who are looking for the Telangana TS Police Age Limit can check the detailed information for the Police Constable and Sub Inspector of Police SI posts, the detailed information was given below for the candidate’s reference purpose.

  • Disaster Response & Fire Services Department
  • Prisons & Correctional Services Department
  • Special Protection Force

All the above posts are increased by 3 (three) years for the Notifications already issued in 2018 for various categories of the Posts and also subsequent Notifications to be issued till 30-05­ 2019 for the purpose of direct recruitment.

Telangana Police Constable, Firemen & Warders 16,925 Posts Notification Out 

In view of the above, the respective Age Eligibility Criteria in all the 4 Notifications issued in Rc Nos. 88, 89, 90, and 91 / Rect / Admn-1 / 2018 dated 31-05-2018 for various Posts are modified, and the upper age limit prescribed for appointment by direct recruitment by Telangana State Police Board is raised for all the Posts in each of these Notifications by 3 (three) years. This relaxation is in addition to the upper limit as mentioned in the said Notifications.

ts police constable age limit 2022

As per TSLPR, the age was increased to 3 years above (Raising of Upper Age by 3 Years)

The TSLPRB decided to have the Qualifying Language Tests during Final Written Examination for the ranks, which are given below reservation type, all the candidate have to go through the detailed information main notification factor.

  • SCT SI Civil and / or equivalent (Paper-I: English and Paper-II: Telugu / Urdu)
  • SCT SI (Technical) IT & C and SCT ASI FPB (Paper-I: English) in 2 parts 

First Part being Objective (with Multiple Choice Questions) for 25% of the total marks and the Second Part is Descriptive for the remaining 75%. For details, please refer to the Supplementary Notifications.

constable age limit for obc

The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board invites Applications through ONLINE mode only in the prescribed proforma which will be made available on the website.(www.tslprb.in) for Direct Recruitment to the Notified Posts.

constable age limit for sc

Join Examdays Telegram

For more details about the Telegram Group, Click the Join Telegram below button.

Join Membership

In case of any doubt regarding Telegram, you can mail us at [email protected].


  1. Sir malli pampu thunna cm kcr sir in request chesthunna sir a age lost sir okka sari choice sir please konni karanala valla 800 MTR 170.73 lo padadi sir nalanti vary 100 LA mandi vunaru sir please stlrb ki kruthagnatha ga vunta sir


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.