Tripura Police Notification 2019
Tripura Police Recruitment Notification 2019: Tripura Police department inviting online applications for the recruitment of Rifleman and other various posts to fill the 1488 vacancy posts. Those who are interested can fill the online applications on or before the last date 08.06.2019.
Before applying online, candidates have to check out the Tripura police department selection procedure, how to apply rifleman online, previous papers and cutoff marks for the selection criteria and other various important information.
Tripura Police Rifleman Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Authority||Tripura Police Department|
|Name of the Posts||Rifleman and other various posts|
|Number of Posts||1488|
|Age Limit||18 to 23 Years|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08.06.2019|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Interview|
- For Rifleman ( General Duty ): Matriculation.
- For Rifleman ( Tradesman ): Matriculation with 2 years experience in respective trades or 2 years diploma industrial training or one year certificate course in industrial training.
The candidates must and should have an age limit between the 18 to 23 years as on 01.07.2019. Age relaxation is applicable as per the reservation.
- Those who belong to OC Category can pay online application fee Rs.100/-
- Those who belong to SC/ST/BPL can pay online application fee Rs.50/-
Police Rifleman Vacancies
- Written Test
|Question Paper||Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||15||15|
|Part B||General Knowledge & General Awareness||15||15|
|Part C||Elementary Mathematics||15||15|
|Part D||English / Hindi / Bengali / kokbork Comprehension||15||15|
- Interview – 10 Marks
Tripura Police Rifleman Syllabus
- Date of notification: 07.03.2019
- Date of commencement of online application: 09.03.2019
- Last date of online application: 08.06.2019
How to Apply Rifleman Online
- Those who are eligible for Tripura Police Rifleman posts, can apply online – Apply Rifleman Posts
- Download the application form and attach the required document and sent to;
The Assistant Inspector General of Police (TSR),
Police Headquarter, Tripura,
Fire Brigade Chowmuhani, Akhaura Road,
Agartala, West Tripura, PIN – 799 001
- 1 Tripura Police Notification 2019