SSP Post Matric Scholarship 2023: SSP Karnataka Scholarship administration department has released the post matric scholarship important dates for the online registration, online application, and renewal procedure for the existing students, those who are seeking the post matric scholarship information, have to check the important aspects of the details on this page.
Karnataka education department is going to provide the scholarship for the pre-Matric as well as the post-matric students who are eligible for the post matric scholarship and fee reimbursement details.
SSP Post Matric Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Authority||SSP Scholarship Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||SSP Scholarship|
|Qualification||Inter / Degree|
|Age Limit||No Limit|
|Last Date of Apply||Asper scheduled|
|Selection Procedure||Eligiblity wise|
Those who have to visit the official website of the Government of Karnataka SSP and submit the online applications on or before the last date will differ as per the course wise for example Post Matric Scholarship will be submitted until 30th April 2023, this scheme will be available only for the post matric students was a study in the Karnataka state and the citizen of Karnataka so the Pooh the pre matric scholarship is offered for the students from class 12th, and 10th and apart from this fun others from 11th class to graduation degree and post graduation students can submit the post matric scholarship online.
SSP Post Matric Karnataka Gov In 2023
- Candidates can check the official website www.ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in
- Create the account and log in with registration details.
- Once the registration is completed, take the printout for future reference purposes.
SSP Postmatric Documents
- Reservation / Cast Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Income Certificate
- College fee receipt
- Email ID and Mobile number
- Ration card
- College / Institute registration number
- Private/Government Hostel ID.
SSP Karnataka Apply Online 2023
- Candidates have to visit the official link and click on the post matric scholarship
- Once the post matric registration is available, then enter college admission details, course details, and other important details.
- Once the registration is completed, then take the scholarship online registration printout.
No Last date is scheduled, eligible candidates can apply online.
10th, Inter, and Degree Courses.
No Limit, School and College students can apply.