SBI SCO Notification 2023: State Bank of India (SBI) recruitment team has to invite online applications for Specialist Cadre Officers to fill the 217 posts for FY 2023 – 24. Those who are interested to work with SBI Bank across the nation. Can apply online on or before the last date of online application.
For SBI SCO Notification 2023, check the eligibility, age limit, exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, important dates, cutoff marks, results, answer key, and other important info.
Notification Number – CRPD/SCO/2023-24/001
SBI SO Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Authority||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Posts||Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO)|
|Number of Posts||217 Vacancies|
|Qualification||Any Degree or any PG|
|Age Limit||20 to 50 Years (as per post wise)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19.05.2023|
|Selection Procedure||Shortlist & Interview|
sbi so recruitment eligibility
Candidates must and should complete the Degree/ PG with relevant experience / MBA/ PGDM with relevant experience, and Any Degree with relevant experience, Valid driving license for two-wheeler Customer Relationship Executive. Which is as per the post wise.
- System Officer
- System Executive
- Senior Executive Project Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Manager (Marketing)
- Deputy Manager (Marketing)
- Executive (Document Preservation-Archives)
- Relationship Manager
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead)
- Customer Relationship Executive
- Investment Officer
- Central Research Team (Product Lead)
- Central Research Team (Support)
For the above posts, candidates should have below educational qualifications;
MBA/ PGDBM or its equivalent with specialization in Marketing/ Finance / M.A (History) / MA / Graduation /
For System Engineer / Executive – Should have BE/B.TECH in relevant discipline.
Candidates should have the Age Limit as per below tabular wise as on 01-04-2023
|Post Name||Max Age Limit|
|Manager (Marketing)||Max – 40|
|Deputy Manager (Marketing)||Max– 35|
|Executive (Document Preservation-Archives)||Max – 30|
|Relationship Manager||23 – 35 years|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||28 – 40 years|
|Customer Relationship Executive||20 -35 years|
|Investment Officer||28 -40 years|
|Central Research Team (Product Lead)||30 – 45 years|
|Central Research Team (Support)||25 -35 years|
- For General/ EWC/ OBC Category Candidates Application Fee: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 125/-
- Shortlist as per experience and marks in academic, age-wise.
- Document Verification
- Last Date of Online Application: 19.05.2023
- System Officer: 07 posts
- Executive: 17 posts
- Senior Executive: 11 posts
A total number of post are 217 vacancies, the details are available on the above tabular form.
SBI SCO Salary
Selected candidates are eligible for a monthly salary Rs.63840/- to Rs.78230/-
Employee benefits are available along with salary norms.
SBI SO Recruitment Apply Online
- Those who are eligible for the SBI SCO recruitment, they can apply online on or before the last date.
- Make the online application payment and submit the online application.
- Once submitted, take the printout of the application.
SBI SCO Exam Date 2023
State Bank of India (SBI) Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) exam date was not yet confirmed by the SBI recruitment team, Candidate has to check the exam date later.
19th May 2023.
Yes, both fresher and Exp candidates are eligible for the SO Jobs.
Visit the SBI Co In Career website and apply accordingly.
Candidates can refer the official link and then make the application link and then submit the final application.
Official link sbi.co.in