SAIL MT Notification
SAIL MT Recruitment 2019: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) recruitment department has released a notification or the post of Management Trainee MT for FY 2019-2020, those who are eligible as per the notification wise have to submit the online application form before 18th June 2019.
SAIL MT Recruitment
|Name of the Authority||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Name of the Posts||Management Trainee|
|Number of Posts||60|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Age Limit||Maximum 28 Years|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18.06.2019|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Interview|
- Any Bachelor Degree with 60% Minimum marks.
- MBA/PG with 60% cutoff marks.
Candidates should have an age limit maximum 28 years as on the 14.062019. Age relaxation was applicable as per reservation wise.
Selected candidates eligible for the SAIL MT Pay Scale is Rs.20,600/- as an MT Trainee, after trainee, the pay scale-revised to Rs.24,900/- to 50,500/-.
- For OC/OBC Candidates: Rs.700/-
- Others Rs.100/-
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Interview (viva voice test)
- Commencement of notification: 27.05.2019
- Commencement of online application form: 29.05.2019
- Last date of online application: 18.06.2019.
SAIL MT Apply Online
- Those who are eligible for the SAIL Management Trainee (MT) posts have to submit the online application form on or before the last date 18.06.2019.
- Make the online application payment, if applicable.
- Submit the final application form and take the print of the submitted application form for reference.
SAIL MT Exam Date
SAIL MT exam date 2019 was not yet confirmed by SAIL Career end, candidates have to bookmark this page for the more updated SAIl MT news and alerts.
Update: Online examination is on 21st July 2019.
- 1 SAIL MT Notification