NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Technology NIT Calicut recruitment board has released the job vacancy notification for Non Faculty posts to fill the 150 vacancies. Eligible candidates have to submit the online application form on or before the last date and take the printout for the application form after submitting the online application form.
Check the latest notification details, educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation, application fee, exam fee, selection criteria, application date, exam date, exam pattern, vacancies, selection procedure, online application form, answer key, results, and other important details.
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Authority||NIT Calicut Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Non Faculty Posts|
|Number of Posts||30 days from notification date|
|Qualification||Degree / Graduation|
|Age Limit||As per post wise|
|Last Date of Apply||06.09.2023|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test|
Job Eligibility Details
Candidates should have a Degree / Graduation from the University.
NIT Calicut vacancies 2023
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Library & Information Assistant||3|
Old Notification Vacanices
- Deputy Registrar: 2 Posts
- Pharmacist: 1 Post
- Senior Assistant: 10 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 18 Posts
- Senior Technician: 15 Posts
- Technician: 30 Posts
- Office Attendant: 10 Posts
- Lab Attendant: 10 Posts
- Assistant Registrar: 3 Posts
- Deputy Librarian: 1 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 2 Posts
- Medical Officer: 2 Posts
- Superintending Engineer: 1 Post
- Senior Scientific Officer / Senior Technical Officer: 1 Post
- Scientific Officer / Technical Officer: 5 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 6 Posts
- Superintendent: 8 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 20 Posts
- Library and Information Assistant: 2 Posts
- SAS Assistant: 1 Post
- NIT Calicut Online Application Date: 20th July 2023 onwards
- NIT Calicut Last date for online application: 06th September 2023.
- Admit Card / Hall ticket date: 10 days before the exam date
- NIT Calicut Exam Date: NA
- NIT Calicut Results Date NA
NIT Calicut Online Application Form
Eligible candidates have to visit the online application link, select the job notification, make the online application exam fee, and then submit the online application form.
Once the application form is submitted, take the printout of the application form for future reference purposes.