NHM UP ANM Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission (UPNHM) recruitment team has released ANM (Auxiliary Nursing and Midwife posts to fill the 5000+ vacancies. The recruitment job posting will be placed in Uttar Pradesh State. Eligible candidates can submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Before submitting the online application form, candidates can check the detailed information about NHM UP ANM Recruitment 2021, Also check the notification, syllabus, exam date, online application form, eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, exam pattern, admit card, and other important information.
NHM UP ANM Recruitment 2021
Last date for the online registrations is 30th September 2021
|Name of the Authority||UPNHM Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||ANM Posts|
|Number of Posts||5000 Vacancies|
|Qualification||2 year Certified Diploma in Auxiliary Nursing and Midwife|
|Age Limit||Max 40 years|
|Last Date of Apply||30.09.2021|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Document Verification|
Candidates should have a 2-year Certified Diploma in Auxiliary Nursing and Midwife with an integrated curriculum of the Certificate in Community Health.
Age Limit: Maximum age is 40 years (18 to 40 years) as on 12.09.2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per the reservation. Check the complete notification for the important relaxation on the NHM UP notification 2021.
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC// ST
NHM UP ANM Vacancies
- UR – 2484 Posts
- EWS – 463 Posts
- OBC – 1381 Posts
- SC – 1066 Posts
- ST – 69 Posts
UP NHM ANM Vacancy 2021
|Sant Kabir Nagar||68|
|Total Posts||5000 Posts|
Total 5000 posts are allocated to recruitment drive, candidates can check the officila notification for the complete district wise vacancy list.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- OC / EWS – 33% marks (33 / 100)
- OBC (NCL) – 30% marks (30/100)
- SC/ ST – 24% marks (24/100)
For selection, itneed maximum marks (toppers can prefer for the final selection).
- UPNHM Notification Date: 15.09.2021
- UPNHM Online Application Last Date: 30.09.2021
Document Required at the time of Verification process
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- ANM degree certificate
- Registration certificate from UP state nursing council
- Aadhar card
- Experince Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If any)
- Special Category Certificate – EWS (If applicable)
- Pgotograpsh (Recent)
UP NHM Online Form 2021
- Candidates should have to visit the official website upnrhm.gov.in and click on the UP NHM Notification 2021.
- Read the complete notification and check the post eligibility, age limit, and other important information.
- Make the application form fee and submit the online application form before the last date.
- Once the online application form submitted, take the printout for the reference.