NHM Recruitment 2019: National Health Mission Rajasthan has released a notification for the posts of Community Health Officer CHO to fill the 2500 vacancy posts. Those who are interested have to fill the online application on or before the 02.06.2019.
|Name of the Authority||National Health Mission Rajasthan|
|Name of the Posts||Community Health Officer CHO|
|Number of Posts||2500|
|Qualification||B.Sc in Nursing or General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) RNRM from a recognized Institute/University|
|Age Limit||Not more than 45 Years|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02.06.2019|
|Selection Procedure||Written & Interview|
- Candidates must and should complete the General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) or B.Sc in Nursing from a recognized Institute/University
- Computer Knowledge is preferable.
Candidates should not cross the 45 Years as on 01.01.2019.
NHM CHO Application Fee
- For General Category: Rs.400/-
- For OBC Category: Rs,300/-
- For SC & ST Category: Rs.300/-
- PWD/Female Divorced Category: Rs.200/-
NHM Salary Rajasthan
Selected candidates are eligible for the NHM salary Rajasthan is Rs,15,000/- per month.
NHM Application Form 2019
- Those who are eligible for the NHM Community Health Officer CHO, they can fill the online application on or before the last date 02.06.2019.
- Fill the online application as per the notification wise.
- Make the online payment and submit the application accordingly.
- Take the print out of application for the reference.