NDA Notification 2019
National Defence Academy and Naval Academy NDA Notification 2019: Union Public Service Commission UPSC released a notification to fill the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy (NDA and NA) 392 vacancy posts for 2019 – 2020 financial year, those who are interested in Indian Defence, can apply online on or before the last date 04.02.2019 (February 2nd, 2019). Before applying online candidates has to check the NDA Syllabus 2019, NDA Selection Procedure, NDA Cutoff Marks, NDA Important Dates.
In this post, candidates get more specific information on NDA 2019 Notification regarding age limit, qualification, Selection process, Syllabus, Important Dates, and How to Apply Online.
|Name of the Authority||Union Public Service Commission UPSC|
|Name of the Post||National Defence Academy and Naval Academy (NDA and NA)|
|Number of Posts||392|
|Last date of online application||04.02.2019|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
NDA Educational Qualifications
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: Candidates should complete the 10+2 or 12th Class pass or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy: Candidates should complete the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
NDA Age Limit
- Candidates age limit will depend, tho who born not earlier than 02nd July 2000 and not later than 1st July 2003.
- Above said dates are eligible for both NDA and NA vacancy posts.
The eligible candidates have to pay the online application fee as per candidates reservation wise,
- For General/UR/OC and OBC Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and SC/ST Candidates has no online application fee for NDA/NA Posts.
NDA Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The NDA Syllabus will be as per below tabular form wise, both Paper code 1 and 2 are objective questions only but General ability test will be available in both Hindi and English languages.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Marks||Time Allowed|
|Mathematics||300 Marks||2 Hours 30 Min|
|General Ability Test||600 Marks||2 Hours 30 Min|
|Grand Total||900 Marks||5 Hours|
- The Online application starting from 09.01.2019 onwards
- The Last date of NDA/NA online application: 04.02.2019
- NDA Admit Cards 2019 will be released 10 days before NDA examination
- NDA Results 2019 available after one/two months of NDA examination.
How to Apply NDA Online
- Those who are eligible for above posts can Apply Online
- Candidates have filled the Part -1 Application form and followed by the Part -2 application form.
- Make the online payment and submit the final application form accordingly.
- The online application will be closed on 04-02-2019 till 1800 hrs / 1800 बजे तक
NDA Exam Centers 2019
All applied candidates has to check their city in the NDA Exam center list, based on that, candidates can choose any one or two exam centers while applying online and give an option likewise,
- Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok.
- Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa),.
- Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
Further any questions, candidates can use the below comment section for questions and doubts and discuss with other NDA aspirants.