MHA Law Officer Recruitment 2021: Intelligence Bureau (IB) has released a recruitment notification for the post of ACIO, ASO vacancies, Last date of online application is May 24th 2021. Those who are interested can apply online on or before the last date.
Before submitting the online applications for MHA Law Officer Recruitment 2021, notificaiton, syllabus, exam date, eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, online application form, admit card, salary and other important details.
MHA Law Officer Recruitment 2021
|Authority||Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Posts||Law Officer Posts|
|Number of Posts||15 Vacancies|
|Qualification||Degree in Law|
|Age Limit||As per the Post wise|
|Online Application Last Date||24.05.2021|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Interview|
- For Law Officer Grade 1 Posts: Degree in Law with minimum 5 years experience.
- For Law Officer Grade 2 Posts: Degree in Law with minimum 3 years experience.
- For Chief Supervisor/ Consultant Posts: Degree with MS Office Knowledge.
- For Supervisor/ Consultant Posts: Degree with local language.
- For Sr. Accounts Officer Posts: Degree.
IB Vacancy Details
- Law Officer – 3 Posts
- Senior Account Officer -1 Posts
- Consultant – 6 Posts
- Chief Supervisor – 5 Posts
- Last date for submission of application: 24 May 2021.
- IB ACIO ASO Exam Date: Notified Later
- IB ACIO ASO Admit Card: Available 15 days of the exam date
Apply IB Posts Online
- Those who are eligible for ACIO and ASO posts, Apply Online on or before the last date.
- Candidates have to fill the personal details and academic details.
- Make the online application take the print out the application