MECON Recruitment 2019: Mecon recruitment department has released 205 vacancies for the various posts across the PAN India branches, Junior Engineer, Executive, Translator, Accountant, Safety Officer, Project Engineer, Safety Inspector, and Technician posts. Those who are interested can fill the online application form on or before the last date 20th June 2019 (til 06:00 PM).
The Mecon has a minimum three years bond for selected candidates as per terms. Candidates have to obey the 3-year bond while accepting offer letter from Mecon and Junior Engineer JE notification issued with Advt No# 126.96.36.199/2019/Cont/03 for 205 posts.
|Name of the Authority||MECON Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Various Posts|
|Number of Posts||205|
|Qualification||Graduation & Post Graduation|
|Age Limit||As per Post Wise|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20.06.2019|
Mecon eligibility criteria
- Candidates should possess the Mecon eligibility criteria as per the post wise, refer the Mecon notification 2019 for detailed information.
- Graduation and Post Graduation was eligible as per post wise.
- For account posts CA/ MCA eligibility.
The Mecon age limit varied as per the post wise, candidates can refer the complete notification as per the post wise.
- Eligible candidates have to make the online application fee Rs.1000/- as per the notification for OC and OBC Candidates.
- No Mecon application fee for SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman and PWD candidates.
- Application fee non-refundable.
- Candidates can apply 1 post per application form.
Mecon Pay Scale
Candidates Mecon pay scale is varied as per post wise, candidates has to view the notification in salary section.
- Commencement of Mecon notification 2019: 23.05.2019.
- Online Application Date: 23.05.2019 (06:00 PM onwards).
- Last Date of online application: 20.06.2019 (06:00 PM).
Mecon Application Form 2019
- Those who are interested in various posts, they can apply online on or before the last date.
- Fill the required details and make the online application fee.
- Once all the details submitted, finalise the application form and submit accordingly.
- After submission of the online application, take the print out for future reference.
- Upload the educational and required document as scanned copies (including payment slip(if applicable)).
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: