MECON Recruitment 2021: Mecon recruitment department has released various vacancies for the various posts across the PAN India branches, Junior Engineer, Executive, Translator, Accountant, Safety Officer, Project Engineer, Safety Inspector, and Technician posts. Those who are interested can fill the online application form and the application available.
MECON Recruitment 2021 available from. Candidates have to obey the 3-year bond while accepting an offer letter from Mecon and Executive, check the notification, syllabus, exam date, and online application form, selection procedure, and other important details.
MECON Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Authority||MECON Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Managerial Posts|
|Number of Posts||78 Vacancies|
|Qualification||Graduation & Post Graduation|
|Age Limit||As per Post Wise|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25.12.2021|
Mecon eligibility criteria
- Candidates should possess the Mecon eligibility criteria as per the post wise, refer to the Mecon notification 2021 for detailed information.
- Graduation and Post Graduation were eligible as per post wise.
- Assistant Manager Posts: MBA / PGDM (Specialization in Finance)
- Assistant Manager Posts: MBA / PGDM (Specialization in Marketing) or equivalent (2 years duration course).
- Assistant Manager Posts: Master’s degree in Hindi with English as subject at graduation level or Master’s degree in English with Hindi as subject at graduation.
- Deputy Manager Post: Degree in Mineral Engineering or equivalent.
- Deputy Manager Posts: Degree in Law (BL/LLB or equivalent)/ Bachelor of Law (5 Years integrated course)
- Medical Officer Post: MBBS with MD in Radio Diagnosis.
- Deputy Manager Post: Master’s degree in Hindi with English as subject at graduation level or Master’s degree in English with Hindi as subject at graduation.
- Deputy Manager Posts: PG Degree/ PG Diploma in journalism & Communication/ Journalism & Mass Communication/ Communication/ Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Broadcast Journalism/ Media Communication/ Public Relations.
- Manager (Mechanical) Posts: Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering.
- Manager (Civil) Posts: M.E. / M.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering / Soil Mechanics& Foundation Engineering.
- Manager (Legal) Posts: Degree in Law (BL/LLB or equivalent)/ Bachelor of Law (5 Years integrated course).
- Senior Manager (Civil / Mech.) Posts: Degree in Civil / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- AGM (Mining) Posts: Degree in Mining.
- AGM(Finance) Posts: Chartered Accountant from ICAI / Cost and Management Accountant
- DGM (Mining) Posts: Degree in Mining.
- DGM (Civil / Mech.) Posts: Degree in Civil / Mechanical Engineering.
- DGM (Finance) Posts: Chartered Accountant from ICAI / Cost and Management Accountant
The Mecon age limit varied as per the post wise, candidates can refer the complete notification as per the post wise.
- Eligible candidates have to make the online application fee Rs.1000/- as per the notification for OC and OBC Candidates.
- No Mecon application fee for SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman and PWD candidates.
- Application fee non-refundable.
- Candidates can apply 1 post per application form.
Mecon Pay Scale
Candidates Mecon pay scale is varied as per post wise, candidates has to view the notification in salary section.
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
|Deputy Manager||7 Posts|
|Senior Manager||4 Posts|
- Commencement of Mecon notification: 26.11.2021
- Online Application Date: 26th November 2021 onwards
- Last Date of online application: 25.12.2021
mecon online apply
- Those who are interested in various posts can apply online on or before the last date.
- Fill in the required details and make the online application fee.
- Once all the details submitted, finalize the application form and submit it accordingly.
- After submission of the online application, take the printout for future reference.
- Upload the educational and required document as scanned copies (including payment slip(if applicable)).