JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research JIPMER recruitment team has released a Nursing Officer post vacancy notification, which includes a Nursing Officer, Medical Laboratory, Junior Engineer, and other various posts.
For JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022, candidates can check the notification, age limit, eligibility, selection process, online application link, and other important information.
JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022
80% jobs are reserved for the female candidates only.
|Name of the Authority||JIPMER Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer Posts|
|Number of Posts||4333 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||Max 35 years|
|Last Date of Apply||01.12.2022|
|Selection Procedure||Written Tests & DV|
Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree;
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Nursing Officer||Degree/ Diploma in GNM|
- For Nursing Officer Posts – max 35 years as of notification date. Age relaxation is applicable as per the reservation wise.
- Reservation candidates can check the category wise information for the reservation for age relaxations and submit the online application form accordingly.
- Nursing Officer – 433 posts
- UR – 175 Vacancies
- EWS – 43 Vacancies
- OBC – 116 Vacancies
- SC – 66 Vacancies
- ST – 33 Vacancies
- For OC / OBC – INR 1500/-
- For SC / ST – INR 1200/-
- For PWD – Rs.0/-
Payment mode – online only.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (for only posts)
- Certificate Verification
- Medical Test
JIPMER Nursing Officer Exam Pattern 2022
JIPMER Online Notification Date: 03.11.2022 onwards
Last date for the online application date: 01.12.2022
For jipmer group b and c online link, salary, and syllabus, refer the below link