Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Indian Coast Guard ICG announced Assistant Commandant General Duty, CPL & Technical Engineering and Electrical for 50 vacancies. ICG invites online applications from eligible candidates on or before the last date. Check the further details for the online application submission.
For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021, Before submitting the online applications, candidates can go through the notification, Syllabus, exam date, important date, online application form, eligibility, other important information.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Authority||Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||General Duty, CPL, Technical Posts|
|Number of Posts||50 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||18 to 22 years|
|Last Date of Apply||17.12.2021|
|Selection Procedure||Event Test & Document Verification|
- General Duty Post: Bachelor degree with 60% marks.
- CPL – SSA Posts: Should have a valid Commericial pilot CPL.
- Navik (General Duty): Class 12th pass with Maths and Physics.
- Navik (Domestic Branch): Class 10th pass.
- Yantrik: Class 10th pass.
- Candidates should have an educational qualification 12th class with a minimum 50% pass percentage.
- Pass out a certificate from any State/Central Government Board.
- Height: Minimum 157 cms
- Chest: Should be well proportioned (5 cms minimum expansion)
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age + 10 percentage
- Visual Std: 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye)
- General Duty Posts – 40
- Assistant Commandant Posts – 10
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Test
- Final Medical Tests
- Document Verification
- Candidates should have an age limit between 18 to 22 years.
For OC / OBC Rs.250/- and no fee for others.
- Online Application Form is available from 6th December 2021
- Last date for the online application form is 17th Dec 2021
- Admit Card available from 28th Dec 2021 onwards.
Indian Coast Guard Online Application
- Eligible candidates visit the official website – Online Link
- Submit the online application form and take the print out for the reference.