Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019
Indian Air Force (IAF) announced post of Airmen X & Y Trades for 2019 financial year and inviting online applications from the eligible candidates and those who are interested to work with IAF can check the complete IAF Syllabus, UAF Selection Process, IAF Exam Scheme, IAF Cut off Marks, IAF Vacancy Posts, IAF Result, IAF Admit Card, and IAF Qualifications and Eligibility of the Airmen X & Y Trades Posts.
The IAF Airmen X & Y Trades Selection Process will be in three phases from Preliminary examination to Medical Tests as per the Merit-based selections and the online examination was conducted all over India. Those who are interested can apply from January 2019 onwards, the application will be begins from 1st week of January 2019 and examination will be conducted from 14th March 2019 Onwards till 17th March 2019.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 for Group X & Y
- Name of the Organisation: Indian Air Force
- Name of the Posts: Airmen X & Y Trades
- Number of Posts: Not disclosed yet
- Selection Process: 3 Phases ( Examination, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Test)
- Salary Package for Group ‘X’ – Rs. 33, 100/- per month and Group ‘Y’ – Rs. 26, 900/- per month.
IAF Airmen X & Y Trades Medical Standards
|Chest||Minimum Range of Expansion 5 Cms|
|Weight||Proportionate to Height & Weight|
|Hearing||able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately|
Group X (Except Education Instructor Trade)
- Passed Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
(ii) Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream The candidate should have completed the course from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
Group Y (Except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF (P), IAF(S) and Musician) Trades
- Candidates who have passed their Intermediate (10+2) Level Exam with Minimum 50% marks & scored minimum 50% marks in English OR having Vacation Course done with 50% Marks will be considered for this post.
Group Y Medical Assistant Trade
- Passed 10+2/Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Phase -1: Online Examination
|Group X||English, Physics & Math’s||60 Minutes|
|Group Y||English, Reasoning
& General Awareness
Group X & Y
& General Awareness
Phase 2: Physical Fitness Test
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 6.5 minutes.
- 10 Pushups
- 10 Sit-ups
- 20 Squats
IAF Airmen X & Y Trades Important Dates
The Important Dates for IAF Airmen X & Y Trades will give below, the online application process will begin from January 2019 onwards. The online tests starting from 14th March 2019 to 17th March 2019.
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online Application Starts||2nd January 2019|
|Online Applications Ends||21st January 2019|
|IAF Admit Card||March 2019|
|IAF Exam Date||14th March 2019 to 17th March 2019|
How to Apply Online
- Those who are eligible for IAF Airmen X and Y Trade Posts _ Apply Online
- Navigate to Airman X and Y appropriate link and Click Apply Online
- Fill the required and necessary fields and pay the online application fee Rs.250/- and submit the online application.
- Once Online application submitted the take the print out copy for future reference purpose.
- That’s all.
Subscribe To Examdays Regular Inbox Alerts!
- 1 Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 for Group X & Y
- 1.2 IAF Airmen X & Y Trades Medical Standards
- 1.3 Selection Process
- 1.4 IAF Airmen X & Y Trades Important Dates
- 1.5 How to Apply Online