The Key pattern of Forest Officer examination is Forest Area and their beat and ranges of Telangana State (TS), follow the below details of TS state forest area and important concepts of forest officers examinations.
Telangana Forest Area in Details:
- 12 territorial circles
- 43 territorial divisions (DFO)
- 3 to 5 Ranges (FRO)
- 3 to 5 Ranges (FSO)
- 3 to 5 Ranges (FBO)
1 Beat = 20 Square Kilo Meters (Sq.KM)
HOW FOREST OFFICERS GET PROMOTION :
The duty of Forest officers which starts from Beat officers, FBO should work under FSO and FRO superiors and after 5 to 10 years the FBO officer can promote to Forest Section Officer (FSO) based on posts availability and FSO can promote after 5 to 10 years of experience in FSO to Forest Range Officers (FRO) based on posts availability.
Career started in Forest Beat Officers -> Promoted to Forest Section Officers (after 5 to 10 years of experience) -> Promoted to Forest Range Officer (FRO, after 5 to 10 years of experience in FSO).
MEDICAL TESTS FROM GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA IN SELECTION PROCEDURE:
- CBC Medical Tests
- Chest X- Ray Medical Test
- EYE 6/6 Tests (Sight Test)
- Blood Pressure Tests (BP Tests)
- Sugar Tests (took a drop blood and test it under Medical Assistant level)
The overall procedure will complete with in 30 minutes in selection procedure and reports will generate after one hour but officers should review all these medical documents after a next day to finalize a candidate.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON MEDICAL TESTS:
TSPSC Forest officers candidate should take care of Health on daily basis and should wake early morning and do jogging and Gym for health purpose and also follow the diet with Gym plans.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR WALKING TEST:
- Candidate should go for Jog everyday morning between 5 am to 6 am for pure air purpose.
- Do daily 2 to 3 KM jog, always select silent parts for it. If you any possibility in your area like rivers side of your village or agricultural side then use it till examination complete.
- Follow the healthy diet food like eggs and non-veg and must remember GYM too.
- Check your weight and eye sight every two days and should work under coach if possible.
Subscribe To Examdays Regular Inbox Alerts!
- 1 1 Beat = 20 Square Kilo Meters (Sq.KM)