IGNOU Exam Form
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) inviting online applications from eligible candidates for IGNOU Admissions 2018 for Management Programs (OPENMAT XLIV) and B.Ed. Those Who interested in these available admissions can apply the online on or before last date November 15, 2018. The Candidates required basic qualifications for applying for the IGNOU offered courses. Candidates can apply the online with IGNOU exam form 2018 for below instructions.
IGNOU Online Exam Form 2018 Important Dates
|24th September 2018 to 31st October 2018||– Without late fee|
|1st November 2018 to 10th November 2018||– With late fee of Rs.1000/-|
Read Complete about IGNOU ADMISSION
IGNOU Exam Form – Online Submission Instructions
- Students are advised to ensure that their Registration is valid and they are eligible for the course(s) for which they are submitting Examination Form for Term End Examination December, 2018 as per IGNOU Prospectus and Programme Guide and avoiding any Rule& Regulation in that case, Examination Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Students are advised to ensure that they have already submitted the assignments as applicable for the courses for which they are submitting Examination Form. Hall Tickets will NOT be uploaded/issued for the courses for which they are not eligible and for which assignments have not been submitted by the student.
- Examination results of Term End Examination (TEE) June, 2018 are available on University website, Please click here to see result status of June, 2018 before filling Examination Form.
Check Your Ignou Admission Status
Complete IGNOU Courses with Fee
Ignou Term End Exam Form
The process to submit Term Ignou Term End Examination Form
- Select and Enter Programme Code from the options list available. Please note that option code for BA/BCOM/BSC is BDP & MLIS is MLS
- Select Examination Centre Code from the options available on the website. Tentative list of Regional Centre-wise Examination centers for Term-End Examination December-2018 is available for information. Click here to view.
- Select course’s carefully while filling the Examination Form as per your valid registration details available in IGNOU website. Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen for filling the Exam form.
- After successful submission of Examination Form, you will receive an acknowledgment with Control Number on the screen. Please retain the auto-generated Control Number for your reference and record. For checking Examination Form status please visit SEARCH OPTION after 72 hours of submitting the Form. Details regarding examination form submission is not available, you may submit the form again only after following the due procedure as listed above.
How to Fill the IGNOU Exam Form
- All eligible candidates can fill the IGNOU Exam Form
- Now, click on the “Proceed to apply online IGNOU Exam Form”.
- Now click on the Enrollment Number, Program code, and Mode of payment fields and click on the submit the IGNOU Exam form.
- Now you’ll get the complete IGNOU Admission status and check the IGNOU Exam Status.
NOTE: INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS are required to submit their examination form through the International Division only. Examination fee for International students applicable as per the International Division’s norms.