HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2023: Housing Development Finance Corporation HDFC Limited board has scheduled to release the scholarship notification for the FY 2023-24. Those who are waiting for the HDFC Badhte Kadam scholarship, then apply online.
For HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship, candidates can check eligibility, age limit, income limit, education documents, govt ID cards, and other important documents.
HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2023
Badhte Kadam Scholarship is an annual plan for students, any Indian student can apply online. These are application fee-free scholarships. eligible candidates can submit the online application process.
Only eligible candidates can check the important aspects of the HDFC scholarship and details.
|Name of the Authority||HDFC Board Scholarship|
|Post Name||Badhte Kadam Scholarship|
|Application Benefits||Asper class wise|
|Age Limit||As per class wise|
|Selection Procedure||Eligibility wise|
Candidates should have a Class 10th / 11th / 12th / Graduation degree from a recognized university/college.
Should have a family income 6,00,000 from all sources.
Should submit the Marksheet of previous education qualification.
Should submit the Aadhar Card, Voter ID card, Driving License, and PAN Card.
Current year admissions receipt / proof documents.
Income proof documents.
Family / Personal Crisis.
Recent passport-size photocopies.
HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship Benefits
Selected candidates are eligible for the scholarship below benefits as per the class wise, check the important scholarship benefits;
- Class 10th – Rs.18,000/-
- Class 11th – Rs.30,000/-
- Professional Graduation Students – Rs.1,00,000/-
HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship Apply
- Candidates have to visit the official link https://www.buddy4study.com/page/hdfc-ltds-badhte-kadam-scholarship and check the eligibility for the class-wise scholarship.
- Once the registration is completed, then take the printout for future reference purposes.
- Make sure that, there is no application for the online application process.
HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship Helpline
- Contact Number: 011-430-92248 (Extension Number – 270)
- Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Email ID – [email protected]
Make sure that, after submission of the online HDFC online scholarship application process. And take the printout for future reference purpose.
Visit the official link buddy4study.com
The fund will be based on the class / Graduation / Post Graduation.
Intermediate. Graduation, and Post Graduation
HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship is available at buddy4study.com