NTA GPAT 2023 Notification: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT 2023), inviting online applications from eligible students. Where the GPAT is a national level entrance examination for entrance for M.Pharmacy programs, those who are seeking higher studies in Pharma Industry and those who are interested can apply on or before the last date.
For GPAT Registration 2023, candidates can check the important aspect of the exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, important dates, selection procedure, eligibility, application date, application fee (reservation wise), results, and other important info.
1. For those waiting for the NTA GPAT 2023 registration process, the application link is available from FEB 2023 onwards.
2. NTA GPAT exam scheduled from April 2023 onwards (expected date).
3. GPAT Admit cards are available from April 2023 onwards (10 days before the exam date).
4. GPAT 2023 exam date is scheduled and available in below;
GPAT Registration 2023
|Name of the Authority||NTA GPAt Examination Board|
|Course Name||M.Pharmacy Admissions|
|Academic Years||AY 2023-24|
|Age Limit||No Limit|
|Application Form Date||Available Soon|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination & Certificate Verification|
- Name of the entrance examination: GPAT 2023
- Who conducts Online GPAT Examination: National Testing Agency (NTA)
The GPAT 2023 was conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). The GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges. Students are also eligible for scholarships and other financial assistance in the Pharmacy field based on the GPAT score.
NTA GPAT Eligibility
Candidates should complete the 10+2+3 / B.Pharmacy from any recognized University / College.
Student Age Factor: No age limit for GPAT Score; any student/candidate possessing GPAT 2023 (NTA) Eligibility can apply for the GPAT 2023 and proceed for further steps.
Universities Accept GPAT Score
National wise, many universities and colleges accept GPAT scores per AICTE norms; Students must check the college or University’s AICTE Accreditation and verify from the MHRD Department of India.
- NIPER – Mohali
- Jomia Homeward – Newdelhi
- Chandigarh University of Pharma and Sciences
- Jodhpur University – Kolkata
- Institute of Chemical and Technology – Mumbai
- Other colleges are affiliated with AICTE Universities and Colleges in India.
GPAT Application Fee
The GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST announced a different online GPAT Application fee per NTA rules’ reservation norms under MHRD directions.
GPAT 2023 Eligibility
A Candidate must be a citizen of India and At least pass the Bachelor’s degree holders in Pharmacy. Later entry candidates are also eligible for GPAT, and the final year of B. Pharmacy is eligible for GPAT Examination.
- B. Tech (Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology) / Equivalent Students are not eligible to appear for the GPAT examination.
NTA GPAT Selection Procedure
- Online CBT Examination
- Certificate Verification for the counseling stage.
- Seat Allotment (College / University Admission confirmation)
GPAT Important Dates
The GPAT examination was held per the NTA schedule; the complete schedule was given in the below tabular form; students have to note down the complete schedule plan and follow it accordingly.
GPAT Online Registration 2023
- All eligible candidates have to visit the GPAT Official Link gpat.nta.nic.in
- Click on the “Fill out the Application form.”
- Select the GPAT in the drop-down button in the next window and click on Apply button
- Fill out the Online Online Registration form, Fill Online Application Form, Upload the Scanned Photo & Signature, Pay the Examination Fee, and Download Confirmation Page.
- Please keep it for future reference and follow the above GPAT Schedule accordingly.
For further questions, students can comment below with valid questions and doubts; the Examdays team member will assist you as soon as possible.
GPAT Cracker – Piyush Book Publications is the best in the market.
The expected date for last date for NTA GPAT registration is March 2023.
Eligible candidates will get seats in M. Pharma (AICTE approved colleges & Universities).
GPAT Online registration 2023 link is available from FEB 2023 (Expected date).
The expected date for the GPAT 2023 exam date is April 2023.
GPAT registration fee varies as per the reservation wise, check your fee according to the reservation.