EXIM Bank Recruitment 2020: The Export-Import Bank of India EXIM Bank recruitment team has released 60 Management Trainee (MT) posts notification. Eligible candidates can submit the EXIM bank online application form at official website eximbankindia.in.
Before submitting the EXIM bank online application form, candidates can check the detailed info on notification, syllabus, exam date, important dates, selection procedure, application form, etc details.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Authority||EXIM Bank recruitment Board|
|Post Name||MT Trainee Posts|
|Number of Posts||60 Vacancies|
|Qualification||Post Graduate, Graduate|
|Age Limit||25 to 30 years|
|Last Date of Apply||31.12.2020|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Interview|
- Candidates should have educational eligibility is Graduation / Post Graduation from any recognized University / College.
- MBA/PGDBA with CA or B.E /B.Tech with a minimum of 60% or 60% in MCA.
- Candidates should work in Administration, Banking, HR, IT, Other Functional Area.
- For UR /EWS Candidates Age Limit is 25 years.
- For SC.ST candidates age limit is 30 years.
- For OBC (Non Creamy layer) candidates limit is 28 years.
Salary: Selected candidates eligible for the Monthly stipend Rs.40,000/-
EXIM Bank MT Vacancies
- For UR/OC Category Posts – 27 Posts
- For SC Cateogory – 8 Posts
- For ST Category – 4 Posts
- For OBC (non-creamy layer) – 16 Posts
- For EWS (MT) – 5 Posts
- Exim Bank Notification Date: 10.12.2020
- Online Application form Dated: 10.12.2020
- Exim Bank Last Date: 31.12.2020
EXIM MT Application Form
- Eligible candidates can submit the online application form link.
- Make the online application fee and submit the online application form
- Once the application form submitted then take the printout for reference.