DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2023: Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board DSSSB recruitment team has scheduled to release a teacher notification to fill the 1841 vacancy for TGT, Librarian, and other posts; interested Candidates can fill out the online application on or before the last date of the application form. The last date for the online application form. Complete details are available on this page for the candidate’s immediate application process.
For DSSSB Recruitment 2023, before filling out the online application form, candidates can check the detailed DSSSB Teacher eligibility, selection procedure, application form process, syllabus, and exam date. Complete details are available on this page for the online application form submission. Read the DSSSB Teacher Recruitment notification before proceeding online.
DSSSB Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Authority||Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board|
|Name of the Posts||TGT, Librarian, and other posts|
|Number of Posts||1841 Vacancies|
|Qualification||As per Post Wise|
|Age Limit||Not Exceeding 30 Years|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15.09.2023|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Document Verification|
DSSSB Teacher Eligibility
Librarian: Degree / Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Diploma in Library Science.
Assistant Teacher (Nursery): Senior Secondary School (Class Twelve) certificate or Inter.
Trained Graduate Teacher (Computer Science): Bachelor’s degree in computer application (BCA) or B.E/B.Tech (CS/ IT)
Domestic Science Teacher: Bachelor’s degree in Domestic Science/Home Science.
Physical Education Teacher: Graduate with Bachelor’s of Physical Education (B.P.Ed).
- For PGT: Higher Secondary, Diploma/ Degree, PG, Ph.D/ B.Ed/ B.T
- Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselor (EVGC): Diploma, PG (Psychology)
- For Patwari Post: Candidates should have Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- For Junior Secretarial Assistant LDC Post: 10th Class with English 35 wpm or Hindi typing 30WPM.
- For Assistant Teacher Primary Post: 10+2 / Intermediate.
- for TGT Trained Graduate Teacher Post: Degree / Diploma Course.
DSSSB Teacher Age Limit
Candidates should not exceed 30 years as on notification. Age relaxation was applicable as per the reservation wise.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Posts: Below 32 Years
- Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC) Posts: 18-27 Years
- Patwari Posts: 21-27 Years
- Other Posts: Below 30 Years
- General/OBC Candidates Application fee – Rs. 100/-
- All Others Candidates Application Fee – No Fee
DSSSB Teacher Vacancy 2023
|Post Name||Vacancies 2023|
|TGT (Special Education Teacher)||581|
|Senior Scientific Assistant (Biology)||5|
|Senior Scientific Assistant (Ballistics)||5|
|Laboratory Assistant (Photo)||3|
|Laboratory Assistant (Ballistics)||7|
|Scientific Assistant (Biology)||5|
|Laboratory Assistant (Biology)||9|
|Scientific Assistant (Ballistics)||7|
|Laboratory Assistant (Physics)||2|
|Technical Assistant (OT/CSSD)||8|
|Assistant Security Officer||1|
|Junior PA (English)||7|
|PGT (Agriculture)- Male||1|
|PGT (Fine Arts/ Painting)-Female||2|
|PGT (English) Male||21|
|PGT (English) Female||8|
|TGT (Computer Science)||6|
- Librarian: 100 posts
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery): 04 posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Computer Science): 106 posts
- Physical Education Teacher: 221 posts
- Domestic Science Teacher: 201 posts
DSSSB Teacher Pay Scale
Selected candidates are eligible for the Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4800/-.
- Commencement of Notification: 17.08.2023 onwards
- Commencement of online application form: 17th August 2023.
- Last date of the online application form: 15.09.2023
- DSSSB Teacher Admit Card date: 10 days before
DSSSB Teacher Application Form
- Those who have eligible and interested can fill the online application form on or before the last date.
- Make the online application form and submit the application form accordingly.
- Once submitted an application form, take the printout for future reference.
DSSSB PGT Exam Date
DSSSB PGT and Counsellor exam date will be scheduled and intimated later.
If candidates have any specific questions and doubts, Use the following comment box for further clarification purposes.